PDA

View Full Version : practice times?

bud
09-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Anyone have any info?

SteveS
09-16-2010, 02:02 PM
From Nascar hometracks it says so far the fastest in practice are in this order; Newman, Szegedy,Coby, Santos, and Christopher but actual times weren't listed.

Howie
09-16-2010, 02:17 PM
The top 5 including times are on thechromehorn live updates along with some other info. I'm sure there will be lots more there as it becomes available. It cracks me up that everyone asks here for info and goes elsewhere looking for it but don't think to look at the TCH updates. http://www.thechromehorn.com/news/2010/features/liveupdate/091610_WMT.htm

SteveS
09-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Howie, why isn't the live updates button active? That seems the logical place to go to and when I jumped onto the forums I specifically looked at the live update tab and saw it was dated from way back- never noticed the live update link on the home page.
Thanks, Steve

Howie
09-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Steve, I think originally Richie started that thread as a way for anyone to put updates from any modified race that they were at and the Live Updates on the front page weren't being used. Occasionally Denise, for one reason or another will put some short updates there also. The front page is generally the place to look for the live updates. I also want to say,when I said "you" in my post, I didn't mean to point at you individually, I meant it as a generic you, meaning everyone, I'll correct that.

Jaws
09-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Howie,

I checked this morning and it said updates beginning at 4:30 so I was waiting until then myself. Now I see there is plenty of news already.

bud
09-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Just started raining on the vt nh boarder 4:19pm