PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the 2010 Fig-8 Champ Scott P.

Tommyj16
09-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Way to go Scott on the championship and no wins now thats being consistant awsome job to you and your brother Arne 1-2 in pnts :cheers: enjoy those Miller Lites you Derserve it.:cheers:

greggforce01
09-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Congrats on winning the championship

BigRed99
09-20-2010, 10:26 AM
It's all about consistency! Congrats!!:applause:

CheckerWon
09-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Congrats to both of my brothers this season .... It just showed what working together and helping each other can do...Arne you had a career year nothing to be ashamed of ... one questional call by the officials not to throw the yellow sooner , otherwise it could of been yours ...still a career year . Scott , what can I say , a career year for you also , I guess 2nd in the points was no joke last year and to all that thought it was ????? oh well ... All of the hard work paid off ... speacial THANKS to Dennis from Oval Speed (wow)and Matt and Tara and everyone who helps out each and every week on all of the race cars ... I know that we race what we can afford to race ( and most of the time we can not ) but we make the most of what we have...I am so PROUD of both of you , you really battled hard for that championship and you guy's deserved the 1 , 2 finish !!! I love you both,your brother Artie (Pedersen's CheckerWon Motorsports)

figure849
09-22-2010, 08:25 AM
congrats to the Pedersen brothers , All three had a great year.