PDA

View Full Version : champ demo

fisherman
09-19-2010, 11:34 AM
so who,s the new champ and how many cars

RGeeProductions
09-19-2010, 11:44 AM
I was in New Hampshire and was wondering that also!?!?

Gravel
09-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Bob "The Killer Bee" Benison won the demo and Jason Savoy is the point champion.Good call DQ'ing Tom Kilkenny for a drivers door hit on Mike Wahl. Very unintentional, but foot was on the gas. No argument from the Madhatter. 21 cars started the Demo. Mike "Cheesebox" Rommeney got Fans choice. Brian Savoy got judges choice. Congrats to all.

fisherman
09-19-2010, 12:00 PM
what happened to killa:wave::lol:

Gravel
09-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Fuel pump or a cut fuel line. Your old car still honks around that track, Ron

WEEZER
09-19-2010, 03:18 PM
I feel bad for eugene malverty getting ganged up on like that, but I guess ya gotta get the good ones out eary if ya want to win.

Chokeartist4lif
09-20-2010, 07:49 AM
so who,s the new champ and how many cars

Bobby "The Killer Bee" Bennison...There was 21 cars and I must admit it was one of the BEST DEMOS I seen in a VERY LONG TIME! I hope more people come out next year to rumble...It was great!

Chokeartist4lif
09-20-2010, 07:53 AM
I feel bad for eugene malverty getting ganged up on like that, but I guess ya gotta get the good ones out eary if ya want to win.
Yeah..Eugene is a goodie for sure...He sets up a nice car and is one hell of a driver! Wish he lived back up here so we can see him run week in and week out!

Chokeartist4lif
09-20-2010, 07:54 AM
That was a tough one...I guess we can look at it as we still have another Demo this year... The Car is super fresh!:cool:

deathwishracin1
09-22-2010, 08:24 PM

I think the float in the carb is stuck, its just dumping massive amounts of fuel in and on the engine, and it seems to have a bad head now too. The back of the car is packing in perfectly tho, engine swap and it's good to go again.

Overall I think that was the best show of the year and if I had to choose anyone to lose to it would definately be Bobby B. I had a blast and I hope everyone else did too.:wave:

Gravel
09-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Brian, you drove a great race, too. Your one of the most underrated drivers out there. Keep up the good work:applause::applause:

WEEZER
09-22-2010, 09:27 PM
The demo was awesome, thanks demo dudes!! I felt bad for all the newbies who only came to riverhead to see the demo but had to labor thru the yellow fever night of racing, only when the fig 8 got going did they enjoy it and then sure as sh*t a yellow and WTF, lets end it due to time. Unreal.

The fans also enjoyed the guy who did the roof flop on his car after the race but I wasnt quite sure what that was all about?