PDA

View Full Version : dq

fred card
09-27-2010, 11:51 AM
why was justin dq, great job on the win anyhow:)

JH6868
09-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Wasn't he also caught with an illegal carburetor at Loudan?

MaKiN Em SiCk
09-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Wasn't he also caught with an illegal carburetor at Loudan?

I would like to know, what you are implying with this post...

The deal at Thompson, with info gathered from articles and result info, is that the wrong make of fuel was used, they mandate Sunoco, and they didnt have that in the car... plain and simple.

Secondly, define caught? And what, since you think you know, was wrong with the carb? If anything?

I surely hope sir, that you are not implying that the 51 team cheats, and with a comment like that, on a regular basis(which they dont, at all, I assure you)...

nflobster
09-27-2010, 08:09 PM
regardless of the outcome you did a great job driving

greggforce01
09-29-2010, 10:03 AM
His car owner couldn't have picked a better driver for that car. Keep it up Justin!

Teds Race Tours
09-29-2010, 12:47 PM
He was caught with an excellent car, great driver, and an awesome pit crew. When these things become illegal, please let us know. He "happened" to have the wrong fuel in the car. Not illegal, just different from what the track mandates. The same exact results would have occured with the track mandated fuel.

Troyer driver
09-29-2010, 04:51 PM
"an excellent car, great driver, and an awesome pit crew. When these things become illegal"
Please explain the carburetor that was confiscated from the 51 team during pre race inspection at Loudon.
Yes Justin is one of the best out there! as stated here and other news outlets the rest needs some work (illegal)
http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/2010/09/justin-bonsignore-stripped-of.html

Teds Race Tours
09-29-2010, 06:08 PM
"an excellent car, great driver, and an awesome pit crew. When these things become illegal"
Please explain the carburetor that was confiscated from the 51 team during pre race inspection at Loudon.
Yes Justin is one of the best out there! as stated here and other news outlets the rest needs some work (illegal)

And you are CERTAIN that his carb was illegal? I mean, are you dealing in FACT or RUMOR?

Ka$h25
09-29-2010, 08:02 PM

I haven't really talked to Justin so I'm only speculating but I think it's safe to say they're a new team, with a rookie driver and they're gonna make some mistakes along the way. If you're gonna try to label them "cheaters" over a pre-race confiscation and a dq for the wrong type of fuel then I'll have to say you're being quite silly.

Justin and the M3 team have done PLENTY to impress us this season, these little hiccups mean nothing in my eyes.

MaKiN Em SiCk
10-05-2010, 04:39 PM
For those that are still trying to remove theyre feet from theyre mouths... Just wanted to update a couple of thing from this weekend at the Fall Final...

1.) The 51 was top 5 fastest all morning in practice, posting some of the best times of the day on old tires.

2.) After qualifying on the pole, NASCAR did inspect the car up and down, checking the carb, wiring, fuel, etc.

3.) Everything was found legal.

I would just like to clarify these things to everyone who tends to immediately point fingers and jump on the wagon when someone is accused of cheating, but will not give credit where credits due, once again the 51 teamed proved they are there to race, and there to win, LEGALLY!

Great job to eveyone involved and great job to Justin on posting your second Pole Award in your rookie year...

Troyer driver
10-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Yes what nascar checked this time on the 51 team was found to be LEGAL both pre race and after qualifing.
FACT = Thompson "wrong make of fuel was used"
FACT = Carburetor was confiscated pre race at Loudon.
Update = Feet still on ground.
:wave:

Ka$h25
10-05-2010, 05:20 PM
"Haters gon' hate."

MaKiN Em SiCk
10-05-2010, 05:26 PM
I love how you used "this time" in your opening statement, please sir, get your head out of the clouds and come on back down to reality... You seem to want to fight the fact that a rookie team has had this much success... they must be illegal... I question what your motive is... other then stirring the pot...

I leave you with this, expect this type of performance year in and year out from the 51...

ViscontiRacing
10-05-2010, 10:52 PM
I rarely post comments but I've been reading the "Justin Report" and my two cents worth is that I've known Justin for very long time and I think hes and awesome driver in whatever he whips around and for as long as Ive known him hes NEVER been accused of being illegal. The "Kid" has serious talent so instead of bashing him , try supporting him.
In my opinon he will soon be a NASCAR Modified Champion.
John Visconti

hodge racing
10-14-2010, 12:13 PM
I rarely post comments but I've been reading the "Justin Report" and my two cents worth is that I've known Justin for very long time and I think hes and awesome driver in whatever he whips around and for as long as Ive known him hes NEVER been accused of being illegal. The "Kid" has serious talent so instead of bashing him , try supporting him.
In my opinon he will soon be a NASCAR Modified Champion.
John Visconti

Very well said John, Justin is great in anything he drives. He also set the track record at Bristol LEGALY. The kid has talent we have yet to see. Hate him if you want but your missing something special. Just my 2 cents

joe hodge

ViscontiRacing
10-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Thats 4 cents donated by both of us! I agree, Justin has talent. Some people are just haters.
If you and me were 30 years younger we could kick his *ss..LOL! :lol:

John Visconti

44YEARWALLMOD
10-19-2010, 08:03 PM
will justin be coming to wall for the trukey derby? he was a rocket ship in warm ups last year he opened quite a few eyes in the 51. very smooth and fast to bad the motor went south before time trails.:wave: