PDA

View Full Version : #60 JACKO's miserable New Egypt Speedway experience

4speed
09-28-2010, 05:06 AM
Jack takes the #60 through New Egypt Speedways inspection line Saturday to run with the Wall Stadium Factory Stocks. He gets scolded and yelled at because he brings a car to a race track that does not meet the rules (saftey-mechanical). He had a mechanical advantage with 8" wheels, 4 bar carb, and whatever else he had that pissed off the officials. The officials (which I spoke to) said that he should have read the rules before he showed up, they were upset with him because he showed up with this stuff, and then played dumb about it, and then to top it off came over to me in the pits and tried to put the blame on me. What a joke:disgusted Furthermore, Jack then takes the #60 car out for practice (warm-ups) and plows right into the side of Rob Longo's #77 car, and nearly totals it. Buckled the roof, caved in the right side fire wall almost to where the stereo, and heater controls would be, tore the rf fender off, and more. IT WAS ONLY PRACTICE JACK, what the hell were you thinking. With not much damage to the #60 car at all, Jack decides to pack it up and go home because not only did he have the officials pissed off at HIM, but he also had Rob Longo and his entire crew pissed off at him as well. Jack did not seem to make any friends at NES, and he also got me :mad:for trying to blame me for his bone-headed disregard of the rules which had absolutley nothing to do with me, and according to George McKelvey, Jack was trying to come up with every excuse in the book and they got tired of hearing it. Nice Job Jack:lol:

mcstockcar
09-28-2010, 06:21 AM
First off ...BEFORE you want to run off at the mouth here.....get your facts straight. They told me I can run no matter what. The tech guy had a MAJOR attitude. i GOT 7" WHEELS, A 2 BARREL CARB, AND i DIDNT PLAY DUMB ABOUT IT. I asked jokinly anyway" whod you piss off because the tech guy asked me "is this verns car ? in a nasty voice. Did it matter whos car it was anyway?? Do your job and tech the f-in car.And of all U make it sound like I intenionally drove into the 77 car.I got no beef with anyone on the track. I spun out on the s#$@ track and HE hit me with alll kids of room to stop.. It could of been avoided. Thats what a brake pedal is for. REMEMBER: its warm-ups...I wasnt even runnin hard. As for my damage my frame is bent badly and I couldnt even run in the feature. You know Im not even saying anymore becuse you openYOUR mouth with the WRONG FACTS and now my blood pressure is waayyy up. I got too many pepolpe who tell me of wrong doing with the back ground of this car.:mad:

4speed
09-28-2010, 07:17 AM
after what you told me, I went up and asked the tech guys and they said that you were trying to tell them a bunch of meaningless crap that they got tired of hearing it and thats why they had whatever type of attitude with you. The #77 driver and crew told me that you drove into them for no reason and thats why you spun with damage, and they got major damage. I am only relaying what was told to me, just like you relayed to me what was told to you. As far as the backround of the car, there is no backround. The car never finished in the top three anywhere or the top five for that matter, and it was always just a plain jane car that passed saftey insp. and was given a sticker. So, in that case, go win some races and then you'll have a car with a backround to talk about.

Erin C
09-28-2010, 07:40 AM
Does this have anything to do with NEETS? NO. If you have a problem with someone at another track, please contact them personally, don't bring fights onto this forum especially when it has nothing to do with THIS series. You had a way to get ahold of him when you sold him your car so obviously you have other modes of contact.

I am all about off topic threads when it is not directed at slandering or calling out another person...we do our best to portray this series as a family friendly environment, it is instances like this that ruin it for some people.

This thread is closed...end of discussion.

THANKS!