PDA

View Full Version : Tri County on Tv not same in person

brad
09-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Burt Myers may have won the race, but "the slight adjustment" that was made with about 20-30 laps to go when caution came out was actually a new Right Rear tire, take a close look and some of the pix that were made of his pit stop....... he was in fact the next car to go a lap down so i dont think he was saving his stuff like he and the announcers said, i beleive he was just waiting on lap 150 because before the new tire he was already far as he was goin to get 10-12 pos... And L.W tried the same thing but couldnt get back up to front, made to many enemies early in the race..

Not fair to John Smith to run race and do that well and not get the finish he deserved....

Great race by James W and L.W, charlotte will be great...

jmo

DK Modified
09-29-2010, 09:26 PM
I think the 1 & 36 used there muligan for one free tire at tri-county. and i guess the rest of the field to get theres at charlotte.

MOD JUNKIE
09-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Burt Myers may have won the race, but "the slight adjustment" that was made with about 20-30 laps to go when caution came out was actually a new Right Rear tire, take a close look and some of the pix that were made of his pit stop....... he was in fact the next car to go a lap down so i dont think he was saving his stuff like he and the announcers said, i beleive he was just waiting on lap 150 because before the new tire he was already far as he was goin to get 10-12 pos... And L.W tried the same thing but couldnt get back up to front, made to many enemies early in the race..

Not fair to John Smith to run race and do that well and not get the finish he deserved....

Great race by James W and L.W, charlotte will be great...

jmo

Holy #$@!, find it hard to believe that nascar officials could miss that.......wait.....ahhhh, yeah I can I guess.............................:cool: <<< nascar official at a night race ?