PDA

View Full Version : comments from turn 1

STU
10-04-2010, 06:07 PM
First off, as always, thank you NEETS for letting me play in the dirt with my flags in turn 1. Me and the wife had a great time.
Hope everyone enjoyed the prerace munchies.
JMO I throught the track was the best it was all year, smooth and fast!
The racing was just as good, lots of side by side action. It was alittle rough out there in the big cars, but it calmed down after half way.

Things to work on:
Red means STOP!! When the red come out get the car stopped, then wait for the ok over the radio to move toward the pits. This is a SAFTEY issue.
Scanners are a must. A scanner costs alot less the a car. Think about it.

Can't wait for the MUTHA
See you all then
Cory and Lynda

Trav90
10-04-2010, 07:09 PM
I will Agree that the Track was awesome! Had a blast! Hope the keep the track like that all the time!

EnduroFromDE
10-05-2010, 10:30 AM
YES!!! the track was prep all but perfectly...best track we had in awhile. nice n smooth, no ruts... BTW I loved racing through the dead cars on the back stretch thats not sarcasim either :lol: i dont think i went the same way more then 3 laps in a row. i was either above the yellow car, between them or under the green car. of course someone had to ruin it by hitting the green car out of the way :rolleyes: :lol: cant wait till the 23rd!!!!

Poppop
10-05-2010, 11:30 AM
:lol:I have to agree with you about the parked cars on the back stretch Steve. It was pretty cool to watch which way the other guy or gal was going to go and then try to beat them into the next corner by taking the other way around. It didn't work out the same way every lap either.:cheers:

Poppop