PDA

View Full Version : Erin...

intense1
10-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Sometimes the TRUTH hurts. :*-(

Erin C
10-05-2010, 11:37 AM
This is not how we operate our forum, Mike...I don't care who posts what, I will not allow this to continue...this is neither "family" nor "friendly" fun and it is getting out of hand now.

EnduroFromDE
10-05-2010, 11:41 AM
I dont know who this "2/10" "hot water bottle" is but he seems like an a$$...:wave: and yea the TRUTH does hurt dont it...:rolleyes:

RICK16RACIN
10-05-2010, 12:41 PM
So you are trying to say that all of these people are gonna lend you a car to settle your personnal differences with RP !!!! hummmm doesnt sound like the truth to me !!!?? Just like joe said "if you intentionally try, you will be removed from the track" and who ever is thinking about lending you a car better think twice ,cause there car is gonna get left out there to get possibly destroyed!!! and maybe if worse comes to worse , joe should think about banning you from the event !! idiots like you with your personnal vendeta`s could hurt someone or worse !!!! AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!!! Grow up!! Rick Collins :mad:

Danger83Ranger
10-05-2010, 12:57 PM
quite personally, I think this character, whoever he is, should be removed from the forum. a little time out at least.

don38
10-05-2010, 01:07 PM
So you are trying to say that all of these people are gonna lend you a car to settle your personnal differences with RP !!!! hummmm doesnt sound like the truth to me !!!?? Just like joe said "if you intentionally try, you will be removed from the track" and who ever is thinking about lending you a car better think twice ,cause there car is gonna get left out there to get possibly destroyed!!! and maybe if worse comes to worse , joe should think about banning you from the event !! idiots like you with your personnal vendeta`s could hurt someone or worse !!!! AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!!! Grow up!! Rick Collins :mad:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME

LongIslandJam
10-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Let's move on from this two-person battle. There's good things happening in the world of NEETS and Sundance Vacations Speedway, all of which could benefit enduro racers from all around the PA-NJ-NY area as well as the series and track.