PDA

View Full Version : Updated....

CJfilms
10-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Sorry for the delay.....I had all the other pages besides the main story up and online for a day or so now....but there was a mix-up in hotmailville and Geno's press release went to my junk folder and I realized I deleted it before I could read it......so, I had to chase the G-man around while he is enjoying the city that made Girls Gone Wild famous....New Orleans!

Anyways, all is online and ready to be read!

The results that are posted on the story page are FINAL....there were a few corrections that needed to be made and they were done....

There were a few issues with transponders this past race, however most of the problems were from PEOPLE'S OWN UNITS!!!! We had a few that did not pick up at first that we either swapped out and did work or had to "CORRECT" the mounting before they worked correctly.

We're going into the FINAL race of the points season and we are expecting a lot of cars to turn-out for this event...PLEASE re-read the mounting rules and make sure your unit is installed correctly.

As for the corrections that had to be made......most of them were the driver's own units.....I believe only one or two of our rented units had problems that were intermittent and uncontrollable...meaning they registered 30 or so laps but had a strong signal... If you have your own unit, PLEASE CHARGE IT UP!!! Lot's of units were reading in the red this time and those units were driver owned.....

Thanks and see you soon!

Poppop
10-07-2010, 05:33 AM
:cool:Any thing on the elusive Mylaps yet Joe?

Poppop

Danger83Ranger
10-07-2010, 11:04 PM
I emailed Ernie about it, he forwarded my request to the proper authorities. I noticed the open comp race was not added yet either, so im guessing it will be some time yet till all is updated.

Erin C
10-08-2010, 07:46 AM
Mike, the RWYB is up...it has been up

http://www.neetsracing.com/events/11-28.htm

Danger83Ranger
10-08-2010, 04:14 PM
I guess you misunderstood me. I was referring to the 358 modified and late model open comp race at Grandview on September 25th. That event has not yet been updated to mylaps either.

Im not quite sure what the open comp enduro race has to do with mylaps, it doesnt occur till next month. It would be pretty hard to update the mylaps for that race a month before it is run..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Erin C
10-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I have a one tract mind...NEETS NEETS NEETS runs through my mind LOL :D

Sorry for the misunderstanding :drool:

Danger83Ranger
10-08-2010, 09:11 PM
its all good. but hey, there might be a new comer to the open comp racer...guess who. bad thing is I havent raced on asphalt since my 1/4 midget days. we will see...

CJfilms
10-11-2010, 05:07 PM
POINTS ARE UP!!!

I don't know how I missed uploading them....or maybe I uploaded them to the wrong folder, but anyways, they are online now!!!

Danger83Ranger
10-11-2010, 06:05 PM
not trying to be a pain or anything, but I think the math should be checked for the drivers at the bottom of the points. 58th on back is 629 behind the leader with 50 points. 56th place is 629 points behind leader with 60 points total. not sure how far up the list it goes, but its a trend. a lot of the fellas might be 10 points off up the list.

Danger83Ranger
10-11-2010, 06:10 PM
ok so its just 58th on back. all that needs to be changed is 10 points added to there total to equal 60 or 10 points added the there total behind leader to equal -639. thats all, no biggie lol