PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

NeetsAnnouncer33
10-09-2010, 10:12 AM
To everyone at Neets, I feel terrible for being there for the first 2 races of the season and not being there for anymore after that it has been an up and down year for "THE MOUTH" Going into the year first talking with Joe I had every intention to become victory lane announcer for the entire year, 2 races I was extremely sick and could not make it, the other events I just had certain things come up at the last minute I FULLY support Joe and the entire neets family. I hope that I can continue a relationship with the neets family and staff and continue to support neets. I am hoping to attend the next race at grandview on the 23rd if Joe and Erin allow it. I have had just so much go on in this past year, with health problems (we wont even talk about the mental ones), I am hoping to be there on the 23rd and hope to return next season if it is allowed.
to all races I have heard it has been a great season and hope that you have had fun doing it.

Danger83Ranger
10-09-2010, 05:43 PM
I wish you could come back, I prefer you from whoever does it now. Your very funny and a good/clear talker at that. We have all heard some stories about you being ill, but I dont recall ever hearing anything that was 100% accurate. Regardless, we are all glad that you have recovered and hope you will return in the near future.

NeetsAnnouncer33
10-21-2010, 05:28 PM
i dont know if you have the right guy im the victory lane announcer did the interview former announcer at sundance and mahoning, iim 85% sure ill be there saturday so hopefully everything will go well

Danger83Ranger
10-21-2010, 07:58 PM
i dont know, im in the truck most of the time so i cant hear much of anything lol. im just remembering from my dad running last year and seeing videos on the internet. :confused::confused: