PDA

View Full Version : Vermonster 150 Lap- 10-10-10

endurofan17
10-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Congratulations to Mitch Pattern for the win in Vermont, Shawn Wanat and Jeff Gregor also competed .

mnp1988
10-11-2010, 01:09 AM
thanks, it was a fun race.

this saturday off to albany/saratoga speedway for the 200 lap 4 & 6 cyl car enduro. hope to see a large LI turn out

SP33D RAC3R 28x
10-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Congrats on the win. clean/consistant/fast racing paid off in the end. goodjob on you 1st WIN!! :applause:

great showing from the "long island gang" up at albany-saratoga speedway on the 17th too.
(Shawn Wanat) #02, (Bryan Kelly) #01, and myself (Christian Conklin) #84 got out to an early lead running 1-2-3 for much of the 1st 1/2 of the 200 lapper putting most of the field down a lap before the 1/2-way point. Shawn suffered mechanical failure and was forced to relinquish the lead around lap 75ish due to left front suspension damage. Bryan Kelly and myself took over the lead duties and traded the position a few times before his head gasket let go just before the 1/2 way point. (Mitch Patern) #88 had pulled in the pits for rear suspension damage at this point as well. I started to feel as if the win was innevitable and clear skies were ahead untill around lap 120 my motor let go and oiled the backstretch. (Jeff Gregor) #07 was the only contender left for the "Long Island Gang" and top 3 was a lock for him untill late in the race (approximately lap 185) a left front brake line went and the track black flagged him to the pits for smoke.

No trophies came back to the island from this years halloween havoc 200 but the folks up in the Albany Saratoga certianly have opened thier eyes to long island. great job guys :cool::wave: hopefully some of them come to visit us next summer.
http://www.cvra.com/results/as/2010/asres1017.htm