PDA

View Full Version : Pump around?

msteww
10-15-2010, 11:40 AM
I see we have 4 races left on our eekr schedule and it would be nice to see pump around these last 4 races. from what ive heard u only need a drop of the stuff to put in your fuel, but from what ive seen i think its more than that. I think going up empty levels the playing field. lets face it, anyone can spend time in there garage/home mixing n water testing there own fuel . Theres stuff out there that will also pass a sniff test. (your nose) if u dont have faith in your engine builder mabey its time to find a new one. I no it seems to be a little bit of a pain doing pump around but as a member of the club as well as everyone else who paid there membership fee to vote, we should be able to vote n deside what we want and expect from our club. I know its not easy running the club for our board members as well as the staff and i thank you all for your time and dedication. Its impossible to please everyone. This past weekend pump around worked out perfect, it was the action on the track where all the problems came from lol. Where not looking for perfection just CONSISTENCY.

ps: ROB we missed you!