PDA

View Full Version : I know its too early to be thinking next year....

limodmaniac
10-15-2010, 07:45 PM
But here's my proposed 18 race M R S schedule

Note: no more than 2 races at any track

March 27 - Waterford

April 30 - Monadnock

May 13 - Albany Saratoga

May 28 - Airborne

June 11- Seekonk

June 16 - Thompson

June 24 - Stafford

July 2 - Monadnock

July 8 - Lee

July 23 - Oxford

July 30 - Canaan

Aug 6 - Beech Ridge

Aug 11 - Thompson

Aug 20 - Waterford

Aug 28 - Star

Sept 9 - Stafford

Oct 9 - Seekonk

Oct 23 - Lee

Jaws
10-15-2010, 08:43 PM
What, no road race at Limerock?

BigMac
10-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Its never too early. I think they cut back to 17 or 18 races though. Just a gut feeling. I'd like to see Lee run their July race on Cup weekend. It's a bold move but I think it would be big if they did it. Assuming they stay with Friday nights

limodmaniac
10-15-2010, 08:57 PM
What, no road race at Limerock?

M R S , not Whelen... boy could I have fun guessing the Whelen tour schedule, but the rumors i'm hearing have me real confused.

Jaws
10-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Did you say Whelen?

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

And I did mean MRS (Tounge in cheek)

Axel
10-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Viva Le Expos!

Jaws
10-15-2010, 09:28 PM
:) When is Canada day?

phillie
10-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Love to see a race at White Mountain. Those were always good shows except for one they decided to try and maim each other...lol

Also just start the schedule with 16 races there will be 20 by the end of the year.

uticamike
10-16-2010, 05:58 AM
LIM nice job. Only change I'd like to see is the 8/28 race at Thompson go to Albany/Saratoga. Hope to see more of those ROC/MRS "mixers".

BigMac
10-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Just remember, you need a passport to get into Canada now. Plan ahead.

CynthiaTork
10-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Also just start the schedule with 16 races there will be 20 by the end of the year.

That's not only humorous, it's a sad fact.

HELLO, WAKE UP. Your teams are not happy

bud
10-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Better situation to be in than the other tour having problems getting a 15 race schedule for a national series.

MOD11RACER
10-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Better situation to be in than the other tour having problems getting a 15 race schedule for a national series.

I must have missed something somewhere. What National series are you taking about ?

bud
10-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Well if NASCAR brings them to Iowa...lol not a local series is it. Bristol isn't right next door either

Fat Albert
10-19-2010, 05:48 PM
It's just in the rumor stage at this point, but what I'm hearing is two at Stafford, one at Devils Bowl and the MRS at Thompson World Series. No conflict with Twin State next year.

mattphoto
10-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Two mrs events at stafford would be great I think it would be cool to see both modified series at the world series next year just think how many cars you would get for that event

MJProcko
10-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Not sure if the MRS at the world series next year is a good idea.... I mean really, 2 day show, high ticket prices, having to sit through all those other races, havng to deal with the huge crowds.... Twin State must have really accessible grandstands, I was looking at the McKennedy victory lane photo and everyone was able to make it to the parking lot very quickly. If Don rewards Jack for this race by adding them to WS weekend he's nuts.

Now if the MRS wants a marquee end of the year event they should work out a combo final with the ROC series say Oswego or Shangra la dos or Malta.

limodmaniac
10-22-2010, 05:17 PM
I think the MRS is sorta foolish to want to have 3 races at one track. Keep the MRS at its roots. Run the short tracks. If you are going to give any track 3 races, it should be Monadnock, since they were the ones who supported the series from the beginning.

bud
10-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Definitely agree with LI maniac nothing against Thompson but monadnock helped them get their feet off the ground. Kinda find it funny pockets...... Stafford wants them twice. Did I read that right. Wink wink. Still waiting for you to come fishing with me.

BigMac
10-22-2010, 06:39 PM
I tend to agree with you guys. I also think too many MRS races at Thompson works against their efforts to grow the tour type 40 lap shootouts they host each month.
Where are all these available MRS dates that Thompson and Stafford are getting coming from? Some tracks must not be coming back in 2011.

Fat Albert
10-22-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't think they'll add a third Thompson show, but Make the world series the second to avoid this years conflict and change the Twin State date to allow the drivers who rub both series to attend both races...Pennink...T.C....Stefanik...etc.

mattphoto
10-23-2010, 06:50 AM
my question is where do you have the room to run them if that was to happen which I don't think will

stoningtonmodmania
10-23-2010, 08:10 AM
if you were to run MRS at world series the best place to put them would be saturday night.

limodmaniac
10-23-2010, 08:17 AM
And that's how you would get me to a Saturday race at Thompson!

That's good promoting !

bud
10-23-2010, 11:46 AM
That is an awesome idea.

mattphoto
10-23-2010, 04:00 PM
I agree with that

Muffy
10-26-2010, 04:13 PM
After this years performance, I doubt we will be going back to the Airborne/Thunder Road package....but who knows, maybe. I think the plan should be to get rid of the 2 day shows and to charge a higher purse to the tracks that want us back. That way the teams might be more able/willing to travel.

Having MRS at the World Series is a great idea. Running it on Sat would be awesome too. I hated missing it this year.

Also, they should also start more cars, like say 28 cars and only payout to the top 24, 25-28 only get like $75 for tow money. Sending 11 cars home was crazy and sending 1 or 2 home was crazy. Or maybe start 28 and only pay top 24 period.

Just some thoughts....

Jaws
10-26-2010, 05:08 PM
After this years performance, I doubt we will be going back to the Airborne/Thunder Road package....but who knows, maybe. I think the plan should be to get rid of the 2 day shows and to charge a higher purse to the tracks that want us back. That way the teams might be more able/willing to travel.

Having MRS at the World Series is a great idea. Running it on Sat would be awesome too. I hated missing it this year.

Also, they should also start more cars, like say 28 cars and only payout to the top 24, 25-28 only get like $75 for tow money. Sending 11 cars home was crazy and sending 1 or 2 home was crazy. Or maybe start 28 and only pay top 24 period.

Just some thoughts....

Muffy, nice in theory but racing in a race that potentialy you get paid $0.00?

limodmaniac
10-26-2010, 05:51 PM
What about cutting some of the 100 lap races to 50 laps? Seems at certain tracks, cars can't last 100 laps on the same tires, so guys just ride around for half the race. Or keep it at 100 laps and allow them to change a tire. What would the drivers like? Or are they happy with the way things are now?

Muffy
10-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Muffy, nice in theory but racing in a race that potentialy you get paid $0.00?

Yeah...after talking to some of the guys, they would rather race then go home...even if they didn't get paid. I mean think about it...if they spent all the time and money for a 2 day show only to be told they could not race the big show on the second day, most would rather race anyway since they are there.

uticamike
10-26-2010, 07:41 PM
I like the adding of 1 more tire to the races. I'd certainly keep them at 100 laps.

Guys running 25-28 should get a hundered bucks I think. Might at least pay for the

trip. I wish the ROC would adapt the MRS rulebook.

Jaws
10-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Yeah...after talking to some of the guys, they would rather race then go home...even if they didn't get paid. I mean think about it...if they spent all the time and money for a 2 day show only to be told they could not race the big show on the second day, most would rather race anyway since they are there.

Well one of the car owners told me once if I were in it for the money I would not be in it. but $0.00 is a bad precedent

Muffy
10-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Well one of the car owners told me once if I were in it for the money I would not be in it. but $0.00 is a bad precedent

Yeah, no one wants to race for free, but the idea is to eliminate the wrecks in the heat races where 10 guys are racing for 4 spots or in the consi where 10 guys are going for 2 spots. Short of going to qualifying (no one wants that) this seems to be a fair way to get more to race, thus lessening the urgency to "win it on the first lap" heats and consis. Just an idea.....maybe allow the top 15 to draw their pill first or something because the number you draw can make or break your night or weekend.

I don't know the answer, but maybe the rules meeting will reveal another possible solution. Its a great series, but it does have a few kinks that need to be fixed.

MJProcko
10-27-2010, 01:45 AM
What about cutting some of the 100 lap races to 50 laps? Seems at certain tracks, cars can't last 100 laps on the same tires, so guys just ride around for half the race. Or keep it at 100 laps and allow them to change a tire. What would the drivers like? Or are they happy with the way things are now?

Look at the Seekonk open this year, by lap 15 it was a yawner. There might have been 2 passes rom then until late in the race when a few teams took on rubber and made it exciting. It did not change the winner because there was just not enough time left.

BigMac
10-27-2010, 07:16 AM
If the tires aren't lasting find a better tire. You should be able to run a 100 lap race on a 1/3 mile track with one set. Same goes for Thompson where the race is only 75 laps. Two day shows and more tires seems like the wrong direction for the MRS.

JED
10-27-2010, 08:35 AM
I believe the Seekonk open tire was the one used by the MRS in 2009.

catfish
10-27-2010, 09:10 AM
And truthfully like Muffy said after spending the money already what difference would getting paid $100 for last place make its not like it would pay for much of anything, but it would get you more experience and track/seat time. Which in my opinion may be worth a hell of a lot more than a hundred or two hundred dollars

Jaws
10-27-2010, 03:03 PM
And truthfully like Muffy said after spending the money already what difference would getting paid $100 for last place make its not like it would pay for much of anything, but it would get you more experience and track/seat time. Which in my opinion may be worth a hell of a lot more than a hundred or two hundred dollars

Unless you are last because you wrecked the car!

Muffy
10-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Unless you are last because you wrecked the car!

Chance you take every time you put the car on the track, and lets face it, these guys are not racing for the money....they are racing to race. Getting paid for it is just a way of not hitting the wallet as hard.

I'm not saying to not pay them, I AM saying that if they made the trip, let them race. If they finish 5th, they are paid for 5th, but if they finish 28th due to a wreck, then so be it.

Bob T. Racer
10-27-2010, 04:37 PM

Muffy: Obviously you've never owned a car, I did. Something is better than nothing and if you don't happen to qualify,then go home and work on it so next time you will qualify. Who's going to pay for the tires,gas, get wrecked,etc. when you do race and don't get paid? Let me know who the drivers are that are going to pay me for letting them race for 0.00 $ and maybe i'll get back into owning a race car.LOL

chowda44
10-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Muffy: Obviously you've never owned a car, I did. Something is better than nothing and if you don't happen to qualify,then go home and work on it so next time you will qualify. Who's going to pay for the tires,gas, get wrecked,etc. when you do race and don't get paid? Let me know who the drivers are that are going to pay me for letting them race for 0.00 $ and maybe i'll get back into owning a race car.LOL

I agree 100%. If you dont qualify...go home and do some homework and make your car faster for the next time. I work on a car that has missed a couple MRS races in the last few years. It definatly does suck...but it just wasn't our day. But not getting paid at all is NOT an option.

On another note...Id love to see a MRS race on Saturday night at the World Series. Its a real fun weekend and if they make it a one day show for the MRS I think it would really help the Sat. night crowd.

phillie
10-29-2010, 01:31 PM
2 races on the Stafford Schedule 80 laps

June 24th and Sept 9th

limodmaniac
10-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Weren't they going to have a meeting of all drivers sometime soon to address their concerns over where the tour is going? Wonder if they love the idea of two at Stafford.

BigMac
10-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Reading Phil Smith'S Oct 26th Champ trail today. There is a report in there that Seekonk may be going to a bi weekly modified deal. I wonder if that would effect how many times the MRS races there in 2011.. A few other good tidbits in this weeks article as well.

phillie
10-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Weren't they going to have a meeting of all drivers sometime soon to address their concerns over where the tour is going? Wonder if they love the idea of two at Stafford.

There is a general meeting I think Nov. 13 in Marlborough, MA. The rough schedule is usually released the following week at the banquet. I think the powers that be know where the series is going so it will be come with us or be left behind. There is nothing wrong with that you just need to decide what is best for your race team.

If I could change 2 things I think they would be no two day shows, and a couple of longer races where you could have 1 tire to change.

chowda44
10-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah I agree about the 2 days shows. I also wish there wasn't any races on weekdays like Thompson and Lee. It forces you to miss a day of work which is tough on drivers and crews.

I also hope they do something different with the Airborne/Thunder Road double header. Its a neat deal, but IMO Thunder Road gets the short end of the stick. We get done racing at Airborne late Sat. night and have to be at TR early Sun. morning. Half the guys' cars are only half re-set up and everybody is tired and dragging ass. I think it showed in the racing this year too....it wasn't very good.

uticamike
10-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah I agree about the 2 days shows. I also wish there wasn't any races on weekdays like Thompson and Lee. It forces you to miss a day of work which is tough on drivers and crews.

I also hope they do something different with the Airborne/Thunder Road double header. Its a neat deal, but IMO Thunder Road gets the short end of the stick. We get done racing at Airborne late Sat. night and have to be at TR early Sun. morning. Half the guys' cars are only half re-set up and everybody is tired and dragging ass. I think it showed in the racing this year too....it wasn't very good.

Wow!!! I wish Ed Flemke Sr were around to read this. I wonder if the Eastern Bandits ever got tired? We do the two shows in two days thing on the ROC and it's not the end of the world. ( yes, we are tired after but...) It's only once or twice a season. Guy's that don't want to race two in two don't have to but getting the series out to as many tracks as possible is a good thing I think. As I've said before,
I wish the ROC was the MRS west division. I'd love to race at Airborne.

Jaws
10-31-2010, 09:52 PM
Wow!!! I wish Ed Flemke Sr were around to read this. I wonder if the Eastern Bandits ever got tired? We do the two shows in two days thing on the ROC and it's not the end of the world. ( yes, we are tired after but...) It's only once or twice a season. Guy's that don't want to race two in two don't have to but getting the series out to as many tracks as possible is a good thing I think. As I've said before,
I wish the ROC was the MRS west division. I'd love to race at Airborne.

To be fair, the cars they used in those says did not require as much change over and the bandits were a small group dropping in on the locals. The MRS brings the whole group including officials Apples and Oranges.

uticamike
11-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Ah Mike, Chowda44 didn't mention anything about officials only crews and drivers.
Plattsburg,NY to Waterbury,VT is all of 55 miles. Read about the exploits of EF, Bugs and Fred DeSarro racing at Thompson during the afternoon and RACING to get to the U/R consi in Vernon,NY that night. A mere 250 miles.

Crews gotta change gears and some tires, not the end of the world. Oranges and Tangerine's maybe.

Jaws
11-01-2010, 11:52 PM
But on the other side of the coin (Your side) they did it a bunch more weekends then they could do it now.

Had to love 200 laps at Oswego to Islip for another 300 laps.

I think one year Richie Evans brought the remains of 2 cars to Islip after 2 crashes in 2 days put together 1 race car from the 2 and won the race.

Very few teams would do that today.

Oh and they did it with an open hauler or trailer not one of those fancy 44 foot rigs with the sleeper cabins with AC and satellite TV.

bud
11-02-2010, 05:54 AM
I think too it is way more cost effective than if you do a two day show at one track. Twice the pay for the cost of one haul. Be a fun poll for the teams. I loved it as a fan! Now the weekend Rowin had....lol. he might not want it.

chowda44
11-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I wasn't really trying to argue that fact that a double header weekend is doable or not doable. Just saying how I though TR got the short end of the stick as far as the racing is concerned.

But my main point was how expensive 2 day and weekday races are for drivers and crews. I understand and have no problem with "if you don't want to go race, then don't race." But I think you would save people alot of money by cutting back just a bit. In order to run all of the weekday shows in 2010, the driver and crew would have to miss 5 days of work throughout the summer...and would also have to get hotel rooms for the 5 2-day races. I know the series has grown a lot and isnt what it used to be. And Im 100% behind getting the series at new tracks...just hate to see it price out the teams that have been around since day 1. Fortunatly ... there is plenty of modified racing around now with local tracks starting to run weekly again.

bud
11-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Yeah but ken and tom didn't. You see the crowds. Cha ching. I bet you will see it again. I wouldn't be against a Malta/devils bowl weekend too. I loved the modified madness on tuesdays and the king of beer 150 the very next night at riverside! Back to back weekday shows. Was I tired at work the next day. Oh yeah I was. Did it every year and would still be if the park was still there

BigMac
11-13-2010, 03:30 PM
According to the MRS website, they will announce a tentative 18 race schedule next weekend along with a major announcement for the 2011 season.

limodmaniac
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Anyone know of any possibilities for the upcoming season? Some favorite tracks are Airborne, Star, Twin State and would love to see Devils Bowl. Unfortunately, my guess is maybe only 1 of them will make the cut and actually be on the schedule.

chowda44
11-14-2010, 07:13 PM
From what Ive heard....no race at Thunder Road next year

bud
11-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Sure hope the thunder road rumor is wrong! I'm pretty sure star is not running anymore. In a release today says 18 race schedule

RacnJason00
11-14-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm pretty sure star is not running anymore. In a release today says 18 race schedule

I do hope T-Road is out and Star is running again!!!!

Revscott
11-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Thunder road is out for 2011.

limodmaniac
11-15-2010, 06:33 PM
That's a shame. I know last years race wasnt the best, but I enjoyed the little track.

RacnJason00
11-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Thunder road is out for 2011. THANK GOD... :applause::applause::applause::applause: So what other news did you pickup???????

Revscott
11-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Thats all I am sharing :wave:

Thunder road was a nice track but the fans just dont like Modified racing. Plenty of places they can go that fans will still come out and support the division.

We will find out very shortly what the future holds for the MRS is 2011.

I am more interested to see what will happen with Twin State and Seekonk going back to regular modified racing.

chowda44
11-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Twin State is not going back to regular modifieds. They are going to continue to run crate mods.

phillie
11-15-2010, 09:02 PM
hearing airborne out and Devil's Bowl in? just here say at this point. Saturday Night the tentative schedule will be released

mattphoto
11-15-2010, 09:21 PM
wow that should be cool

limodmaniac
11-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Seekonk?? regular mod racing?? what's up with that?

Jaws
11-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Seekonk?? regular mod racing?? what's up with that?

I think every other week.

Revscott
11-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Yes, Seekonk every other week which should be great.

chowda44
11-16-2010, 04:41 PM
hearing airborne out and Devil's Bowl in? just here say at this point. Saturday Night the tentative schedule will be released

What I heard was Albany out...and Devils Bowl in....who knows..I guess we will find out Saturday

uticamike
11-16-2010, 08:33 PM
What I heard was Albany out...and Devils Bowl in....who knows..I guess we will find out Saturday

Say it ain't so........I LOVE A/S . I want another mixer with the ROC on a Sunday
afternoon when teams can get there. No A/S is going to make me cry.

mattphoto
11-16-2010, 08:57 PM
I would say monadnock will be on the schedule twice next year

limodmaniac
11-16-2010, 09:06 PM
I doubt we'll ever see the ROC and MRS team up again.

I'd love to see more than two shows at Monadnock

Revscott
11-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Its an 18 race schedule next year and Stafford Has a second race. Twin state and Albany gone so that doesnt leave much room for a Devils bowl or Maddog.

BigMac
11-18-2010, 06:54 AM
Sure it does. Maddog had 2 last year so that wouldn't have to change. You're just talking about dropping one race somewhere else. Maybe Canaan?? Maybe Waterford or Seekonk loses a race.

The Lee race in July will be back on the schedule again.

MOD11RACER
11-18-2010, 01:28 PM
According to Airborne Promoter Mike Perrotte the MRS will return to Airborne in 2011 with a date TBA.

Revscott
11-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Sure it does. Maddog had 2 last year so that wouldn't have to change. You're just talking about dropping one race somewhere else. Maybe Canaan?? Maybe Waterford or Seekonk loses a race.

The Lee race in July will be back on the schedule again.

Brain wasnt working, was thinking maddog had one last year.

limodmaniac
11-18-2010, 05:40 PM
But here's my proposed 18 race M R S schedule

Note: no more than 2 races at any track

March 27 - Waterford

April 30 - Monadnock

May 13 - Albany Saratoga

May 28 - Airborne

June 11- Seekonk

June 16 - Thompson

June 24 - Stafford

July 2 - Monadnock

July 8 - Lee

July 23 - Oxford

July 30 - Canaan

Aug 6 - Beech Ridge

Aug 11 - Thompson

Aug 20 - Waterford

Aug 28 - Star

Sept 9 - Stafford

Oct 9 - Seekonk

Oct 23 - Lee

So the schedule gets released on Saturday? How close to the real thing do you think this is?

chowda44
11-18-2010, 07:17 PM
The latest one I heard was that Twin State booked an MRS race on Memorial Day weekend

JED
11-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Held in the past by Monadnock

BigMac
11-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Negative. Monadnock has hosted a race on 4th of July weekend the last few years. Last year the MRS did the Memorial Day double, Airborne and Thunder Road on back to back days.

chowda44
11-18-2010, 08:01 PM
The latest one I heard was that Twin State booked an MRS race on Memorial Day weekend

Actually this is confirmed on the Twin State website. Saturday May 28th.

limodmaniac
11-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Twin State! I'm there! Love that track!

stabone
11-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Heard a 3rd Thompson.......we shall find out tomorrow night

CynthiaTork
11-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Just announced that PASS is at Oxford the night before the Oxford 250. does that leave the MRS out????

RacnJason00
11-19-2010, 10:13 AM
i believe so. It's to bad though

BigMac
11-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Hmm I'm starting to see a pattern. Not too many Bob Valenti Automalls near Oxford, Thunder Road or A/S.

limodmaniac
11-19-2010, 05:13 PM
if Oxford is staying on the night before the 250, they will be sharing the bill with a 150 lap Pass North Late Model race.

RacnJason00
11-19-2010, 05:53 PM
if Oxford is staying on the night before the 250, they will be sharing the bill with a 150 lap Pass North Late Model race.

I cannot for see Bill Ryan paying out two full purses on the same weekend as the Oxford 250!! But here is what I can tell you. I don't belive OPS will have a MRS race in 2011 and If there is a race that weekend of the 250 and the Whelen Tour doesn't have a make-up race cause of a rainout, then I will either go to the MRS race or I will make the trip south to Stafford for the SK150 on Saturday night.... I live 20 mins from OPS and I will not give Bill Ryan my money.. I will drive to Stafford first!!!!

limodmaniac
11-19-2010, 06:42 PM
If MRS doesn't have a race that weekend, then come down to Riverhead Raceway for the 77 lap CJ/Evans/Baldwin Memorial Race.

RacnJason00
11-19-2010, 07:23 PM
If MRS doesn't have a race that weekend, then come down to Riverhead Raceway for the 77 lap CJ/Evans/Baldwin Memorial Race.

That's an 8 hour ride but I will keep that in mind!!! Thanks, I wanna see a demo debry or figure 8 racing out there

uticamike
11-19-2010, 07:25 PM

Is a NASCAR license needed to get in the pits for this race?

limodmaniac
11-19-2010, 11:11 PM
I think you would need a license, but if you help me sponsor the race, maybe I can get you in!

JED
11-20-2010, 12:10 PM
MRS will run with the PASS Series on the Sat. before the 250 per Oxford website.

RacnJason00
11-20-2010, 01:00 PM
MRS will run with the PASS Series on the Sat. before the 250 per Oxford website.

im heading to Stafford that night... SK 150 is going on at Stafford and I don't have to drive 20 minutes to give Bill Ryan my money.... :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :help::help:

wmass01013
11-20-2010, 01:32 PM
im heading to Stafford that night... SK 150 is going on at Stafford and I don't have to drive 20 minutes to give Bill Ryan my money.... :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :help::help:

Stafford runs friday nights so u cant watch the sk150 on that day

MOD11RACER
11-20-2010, 05:05 PM

That's a long day and night if they race the PASS 150 before the MRS 100. Lets hope the MRS 100 is the first feature of the night.

RacnJason00
11-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Stafford runs friday nights so u cant watch the sk150 on that day

Great point!!! Guess I will do Thompson Tursday night, Stafford Friday and make the trip out to Riverhead!!