PDA

View Full Version : 2 cars in....

mcstockcar
10-17-2010, 07:27 PM
I got the old #56 done this weekend! I got a driver for it. Now I have to straigten the frame on ol #60 and put the sheetmetal back on it. Looking forward to the big race. BTW- I got an old friend- Ricky Bobby Sr drivin the #56, he hasnt raced in a long time and never ran 150 laps. He dont think he can last that long and is going to enjoy himself for what he can muster up in the big race. So if you see a guy riding up the high groove wavin a cane or fist...yup someone left the seniors community gate open...yup thats him.:lol:
Sssh! you didnt hear this from me!

critter
10-18-2010, 07:34 AM
ricky bobby no way lol , good luck to team jack

Danger83Ranger
10-18-2010, 03:47 PM
should be an exciting day for sure!

mcstockcar
10-18-2010, 07:32 PM
I just finished the olds. I think I got everything covered. I seem to miss something.I fit the belts to the driver and got him familliar with the car. I got the frame on the 60 car straight as I can get it(parallel to the ground) Now i have to het the front frame rails parallel to each other.(lots of heat and an old backhoe does the trick!) Put on the new rad support and fender, set the toe and let it go!

critter
10-19-2010, 03:23 PM
sounds like jack is on a mission this last race ,go get em buddy ,just dont hit my big bro , he is on his on mission lol