PDA

View Full Version : Big Diamond Fan Page Awards

greenflag
10-18-2010, 02:39 PM
The Big Diamond Fan Page conducted our awards night this season (August 27) and we did have a scheduled awards night for the Enduro division. Unfortunately, Mother Nature just wouldn't cooperate with us. So, we asked NEETS if we could have Big Diamond Fan Page Awards $$$ presented at their next enduro this Saturday October 23. We certainly thank NEETS for allowing us to present our awards.

Here's how it will go. The highest finishing Big Diamond Raceway Enduro regular in both the Big Car event and Small Car race will receive $50. The last finishing BDR Enduro competitor in both the Big Car and Small Car races will receive $25.

The longest haul (out of ALL competitors) will receive a $30 Sheetz g/c, courtesy of Sheetz of Schuylkill Haven.

$125 will given to the family of enduro racer and car owner Chuck Long, who recently passed away.

All $$$ are courtesy of the Big Diamond Fan Page Awards. We thank everyone for their help this season.

So, here we go Big Diamond Raceway drivers, lets help to fill the field even larger for this Saturday's Mutha Enduros at the Grandview Speedway! Best of luck to all competitors.

Erin C
10-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Not a problem at all Gary, we're always here to help!

After each division has concluded their events I will go over the results with you so we can get the winners straightened out quickly. We'll go over all the tid bits when I see you on Saturday!

Mother Nature is a pain in the neck, isn't she?!

Danger83Ranger
10-18-2010, 07:05 PM
not sure if you would be aware of the situation, but what is going on with Big Diamond. The website is offline and the rumors of closing are soaring once again.

Erin C
10-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Right now everything is just rumors and hearsay, nothing is concrete.

Until a final decision/press release is made I would like for rumors/hearsay to be kept off the forum because it does not benefit anyone.

Once the official decision has been made it can be open for discussion on here if anyone would like.

Poppop
10-19-2010, 08:04 AM
:wave:For any Big Diamond drivers that never ran Grandview. The wall in turn four loves you so watch out when you kiss it that you don't bounce back into traffic. :lol: This is the voice of experience speaking.

Poppop