PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Frank Jr.

The Bullfather
10-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Surprised it took this long, but congrats to Teddy Bear Racing team and Frank Dumicich Jr. for taking down the win at his first crack at Thompson in The World Series. You guys made Long Island and Riverhead Racewway proud! Also good to see Roger Turbush racing up there on extremely short notice and barely any laps on the track before the feature. Great job by The Island gang!

BigRed99
10-19-2010, 07:41 PM
It's always good hearing that a LI driver winning on an out-of-state track! especially for the first time!! That's awesome, Congrats!:applause: Nice truck too!

bulldozer
10-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Great Job Frank.Great job Roger.Roger and i would like to thank Mike powers as we came up there saturday morning and had very few tools and no tires.Mike was nice enough to let us run his practice tires in the main since they had no tires for sale there. He also let us use any tool we needed that we didnt have.Just sorry Mike didnt have a better run. Thanks again Mike.81 88

Turbo
10-20-2010, 09:26 PM
great run frank. Gotta thank my brother for the last minute work in order for me to race. Drove alot of miles that weekend just to race and it was worth it. Thanks alot to Mike Powers for the tires and the tools.