PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder....

STU
10-19-2010, 08:23 PM
If for what ever reason you don't have a scanner, please make note of where all the flagmen are. We are there for YOUR safey not ours.
Red means stop!! If the red comes out ALL cars stop. Once again it's all about safety. If you need to pit under the red, wait for Joe's ok over the radio before you start moving again. I'm sure Joe can add to this.

With this being the last point race of the season, let me take the time to thank all of NEETS for having us this year. Me and Lynda have a great time every race and can wait for 2011.

As long as there is NEETS there will be Lynda's cluttered closet giving out some free stuff to the drivers. (yes, shameless plug)

Thanks again and good luck to all at the Mutha!

Cory and Lynda Student

rgarner
10-19-2010, 08:40 PM
I understand the safety end of this but when your getting sprayed with hot water from your rad and the pit entrance is 20 feet away with a flip on the back staight and no one anywhere near you.. I'm going for the pits!!:D

rustyboltz6
10-20-2010, 12:54 AM
I thought scanners and transponders were mandatory??

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2010, 01:07 AM
yes they are. it was stated and still is stated in the rules. Joe, how about a mandatory radio check at the drivers meeting? this will actually help me get my volume and such dialed in before we go on to the track as well.

ThePill
10-20-2010, 06:27 AM
To do a radio check why not when every car stops to enter the track for lineup have them stop and Joe can tell them to "go" over the radio. It wouldn't add to the time for lineup and every car would be checked

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2010, 11:01 AM
good idea :applause: