PDA

View Full Version : The MUTHA!!!

CJfilms
10-19-2010, 08:28 PM
It's almost here!!!!!!

Time to get registered!!! erinc@neetsracing.com

Cars will be lined up by REVERSE POINTS! Unregistered cars will STILL start behind pre-registered cars!

Big Cars already reached the $1,000 to win mark.....small cars are not too far behind!!!

Saturday weather looks beautiful!!! Last time to come out and play at Grandview Speedway this season before the banquet!!!

Top Ten in points are VERY close, so come on out and watch one heck of a good race!!!

http://www.neetsracing.com/events/10-23.htm

3gracing
10-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Wow, So i take it that means that if you have never raced at Grandview before you would be starting in the front row??

CAPTAIN
10-19-2010, 09:42 PM
I doubt it!!!

rustyboltz6
10-20-2010, 12:52 AM
:confused:"Cars will be lined up by REVERSE POINTS! Unregistered cars will STILL start behind pre-registered cars!"

7 races and now we start like this? Is this another "new rule?" What happened to the rules & regs. on the info. page??

"IMPORTANT"

4. Line up will be determined by RANDOM DRAWING on raceday for pre-registered cars.

Which way was it last year? What else is going to change? I know, optional transponders!!!:cool:

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2010, 01:10 AM
im sorry but I have to agree with this one. reverse points is not on the schedule. but one thing we are forgetting is the fine print. neets officials have the right to change plans with or without notice. what they say goes. im ok with either decision

3gracing
10-20-2010, 07:38 AM
I thought we werent going to be chaning rules in the middle/end of the season, but since it seem that is no longer the case...how about we pull the cars off the track!!!

Erin C
10-20-2010, 07:53 AM
the info page is not created new every race it is a template Joe uses to save time, he must have forgot to change that line...this is the line up EVERY YEAR at the mutha...it has been this way since the birth of the series...

THERE ARE NO NEW RULES OR RULE CHANGES!!! Are you guys trying to give me a heart attack here :eek: :help:

This is not something to cause a commotion about!!

racerroy
10-20-2010, 08:07 AM
This must be to help out the favorites!! While we are changing rules, lets not put so much f**kin water on the track and pull the cars BEFORE they are JUNK again! Lance Hoch

Erin C
10-20-2010, 08:22 AM
please watch the language on here...

it amazes me that something we do EVERY YEAR is considered a "end of season rule change" or "favoritism"

please get the facts straight before finger pointing...

This is the end of the discussion on that topic either move on or I am closing this thread.

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2010, 11:03 AM
calm down erin :lol: just voicing opinions :D

i dont recall last season, i didnt race this race, heck, i cant remember what i ate for breakfast. wait, i didnt eat breakfast...:lol:

Erin C
10-20-2010, 11:10 AM
oh I know Mike...first post I was just playing second post I was not. :drool:

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2010, 11:19 AM
you have edited every one of your posts. :lol:

I cant imagine what words you REALLY want to say...:lol:

Everyone head for the hills! We are in danger of beheading! :lol::lol::lol:

Erin C
10-20-2010, 11:37 AM
hahaha...I edit so my words aren't taken wrong...no beheading! :D

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Joe, I have a question. If you can call or email me sometime before this Saturday, that would be cool. If not, I can ask you Saturday, no Biggie.

Erin C
10-20-2010, 01:04 PM
hahaha...his secretary will give him the message, he has his class again tonight and we have a meeting tomorrow night so I doubt he will be on the computer at all today or tomorrow.

dirt37
10-20-2010, 04:07 PM
be glad we are not running clock wise

miller78
10-20-2010, 04:57 PM
this is the line up EVERY YEAR at the mutha...it has been this way since the birth of the series...
no in 06 we did heat races for the line up not that it matter to me im not running good luck to everyone

Erin C
10-20-2010, 05:16 PM
that was back when we had so many cars it was a 2 day event...

...I wish that would happen again!!!

Come on economy!! TURN AROUND!

The heats were put together reverse points...if you didn't show up on day 1 you were automatically in the rear for the features.

I miss those years, that was a crazy FUN weekend...not that these ones aren't fun, but 2 days is always fun with a party between!

STU
10-20-2010, 08:01 PM
They used to race on the beach in Daytona too!
What ever happened to showing up at the track and just HAVE FUN?

Philter39
10-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Not that I did not believe Erin but I looked up on mylaps from last years Mutha. And we indeed did start inverted points. So in black and white print the proof is on Mylaps. Check it out for yourselves. I personally like the lineups this way. New cars to the rear though they have no points. phil

Poppop
10-22-2010, 03:52 PM
:wave:I took a look at that myself and found my mylaps finish was ahead of the official finish. Must be more of those transponder ghosts.:lol:

Poppop

Danger83Ranger
10-22-2010, 07:14 PM
I was told the loop is located in turn 3 just off the back stretch. how that works, I have no clue.