PDA

View Full Version : Race Team Equipment Stolen

JBonsignore
10-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Last night after we left the raceshop our Toter and Trailer were broken into, as well as our 24 foot kart trailer... They completely cleaned out everything! Most importantly 2 complete race karts, in M3 Designs, along with all karting tools. In the race trailer they stole everything from 12 radios, to all our pit equipement(jack,guns,suits,helmets) as well as geometry gauges, hardware, and spare parts off the crash carts! I will have a detailed list of EVERYTHING... The things these people stole seem to be the stuff that people who KNOW about racing would take, not just some punk kids or crack heads! Please keep your ears and eyes open before these people attack someone else!

IF ANYONE HAS HEARD ANYTHING OR HAS ANY LEADS TO FINDING THESE SCUMBAGS, THERE WILL BE A REWARD!

Please contact me through a message and I will call!

Justin Bonsignore

SuperShafts
10-22-2010, 12:26 AM
No cameras over there i guess....

Might want to get some dogs so they don't help themselves AGAIN...

They now know your inventory... they'll come back....

fred card
10-22-2010, 07:05 AM
sorry to hear this, sounds like a inside job, somebody knowing about what you have,hope you catch them , good luck

KnK Racing
10-24-2010, 01:06 AM
total shame, justin like you said for what they took they must know a little something about racing for the equipment that they took. dont know why morons cant just go to oval speed and buy things from him. not speaking for Denis but alot of guys have credit with oval speed, im sure if they didnt have the money at that time they could pay for it later. total shame. Justin not sure if you and the M3 Team have plans on any other racing this year let me know if i can help out on anything, no i dont have a modified but we use the same front end tools to get geometry right on all the cars at any race track. if you need ANYTHING either message me on here or message me on facebook

Tommyj16
10-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Ya Justin like Kenny said If need Crew firesuit and helmets you can use mine if you guys are planing any other racing this year I know Keri knows how to get in touch w/ me anything to help. Good luck hope you find who as done this.