PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bonsignore and M3 Team HAULER BROKEN INTO!

JBonsignore
10-21-2010, 11:20 PM
Last night after we left the raceshop our Toter and Trailer were broken into, as well as our 24 foot kart trailer... They completely cleaned out everything! Most importantly 2 complete race karts, in M3 Designs, along with all karting tools. In the race trailer they stole everything from 12 radios, to all our pit equipement(jack,guns,suits,helmets) as well as geometry gauges, hardware, and spare parts off the crash carts! I will have a detailed list of EVERYTHING... The things these people stole seem to be the stuff that people who KNOW about racing would take, not just some punk kids or crack heads! Please keep your ears and eyes open before these people attack someone else!

IF ANYONE HAS HEARD ANYTHING OR HAS ANY LEADS TO FINDING THESE SCUMBAGS, THERE WILL BE A REWARD!

KickinAsphalt
10-22-2010, 12:33 AM
WOW.. that sucks Justin...

I hope they catch the scum just like when Tomaino got ripped off at Thompson (I believe it was) not all that long ago..

You got my vote for a blanket party when they do...

Thanks for the heads up to all of us here

Magicshoes12
10-22-2010, 05:54 AM
Santos had stuff stolen at Thompson too like last year I believe

The Bullfather
10-22-2010, 06:44 AM
Horrible, just horrible, I hate thieves, they don't know what kinda time and effort it takes to build things. I'll keep an ear out brother.

Axel
10-22-2010, 09:30 AM
I was hoping this was a congratulations thread for Justin after his RoTY award. Instead, hearing this, i am sickened. :mad:

What a low life stunt perpetrated by low life scumbags.

mattphoto
10-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Justin very sorry to hear about this. some people just don't have lives. I hope they catch the jerks that did this

limodmaniac
10-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Makes my tire slashing at Riverhead seem like nothing... Totally sucks.. can't believe the mentality of people. Especially if its other racing people involved.

uticamike
10-22-2010, 06:05 PM
The perps should be rewarded with some hotlaps at Thompson..........lashed to the rear bumper. Once...just once I'd LOVE to catch these lowlife scumbags in a truck or trailer. " Utica man arrested today on assault charges...... :mad: