PDA

View Full Version : What a season =]

Erin C
10-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank EVERYONE for an amazing season.

To all our officials/volunteers/any one who has lent us a hand: Rick, Jimmy, Pat, Josh, Matt, Ryan, Cory, Lynda, Gary, Gary, Jim, Mark, T-Rav, Big and Little Wink, Jamie, the safety crew, Tracy, Cara, NEETSSpectator and anyone else I may have forgotten, thanks for all the hard work you put into each day to help us out!! Oh...and thank you Joe for censoring me by shutting the office door when I do get stressed :lol:

Cindy!! You are my saving grace! Thank you for keeping me calm, for all of your hard work and enthusiasm, and for the late nights doing the press release and posting the finishes...we would be LOST without you!!!

To all of our drivers: You guys are the greatest...I just wish you didn't pick on me as much :lol: Just kidding...I actually don't mind, it gives me a laugh for the day! This season was awesome and I am looking forward to it getting better and better every year! Thanks for all of your support.

To all of our fans: You guys rock! Thank you for all of your support and I hope we can keep things interesting for you =]

This past race was one of the best and most exciting races I have ever seen with the points so close. The 4 cyl race was one of the cleanest I have ever seen with a few bumps and bangs here and there but aside from that it was CRAZY! Steve Wilson also took the fastest time of the DAY in that race, even beat the Big Car times by almost a half a second!!! (No wonder he wanted to go in the top 10 dash!) The big cars had me biting my nails the whole entire race, the points battle was definitely intense with Shawn coming in 10 points ahead but unfortunately broke an axle with 26 laps to go but he was able to hold on to the second position in points...and team SKOOK took the championship in the team points overall and for the big cars, and team GLH took the championship in the small cars.

Congrats to Timmy, Phil, and Carrie for taking the championships this year!

I just wanted to express my appreciation to everyone on a wonderful season and I will see you at the banquet!

PS...if you still need to purchase banquet tickets, they are still available until the 30th! Please send me an email ASAP with the number of tickets, and the names for seating purposes and I will send you a total and our address to send a check to. This is my favorite way to end a season, honoring our drivers and a nice end of season party!

Erin C
10-25-2010, 09:29 AM
oh, I almost forgot...thank you to a special someone for making a lovely mud sculpture, I laughed so hard at that...I left it displayed on the table and took a picture if you want it... :D

mcstockcar
10-25-2010, 12:14 PM
Im sure your staring at it now!:lol:

CJfilms
10-25-2010, 01:32 PM
and anyone else I may have forgotten, thanks for all the hard work you put into each day to help us out!! Oh...and thank you Joe for censoring me by shutting the office door when I do get stressed :lol:

That's how I will be remembered???? :confused::confused::confused:

YAY!!!! :rolleyes: :-B

Come on JA....can't we get a thumbs up smiley on here???

Erin C
10-25-2010, 02:08 PM
That's how I will be remembered???? :confused::confused::confused:

YAY!!!! :rolleyes: :-B

Come on JA....can't we get a thumbs up smiley on here???

Hey...that's the most important job...keeping me censored :mad: my darn Irish temper gets the best of me when in stressful situations :mad:

richardpetey
10-25-2010, 07:16 PM
oh, I almost forgot...thank you to a special someone for making a lovely mud sculpture, I laughed so hard at that...I left it displayed on the table and took a picture if you want it... :D
What an "arteeeest" !! A regular "penis" de Milo................................:rolleyes:
Yes sir, he showed you the complete "package"..................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: