PDA

View Full Version : Words from a past champion....

CJfilms
10-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Just wanted to pass along a few words from Joe Grocholski, #30 Small Car.

Joe was the 2006 Small Car Champion and has not had the ability to race another NEETS enduro since then until this past Saturday!

Joe is not registered on the forums, but wanted me to pass this message along:

That was one of the cleanest races he has ever raced in. The drivers showed an amazing amount of class and respect allowing passing and letting off the gas going through the turns. The last time he raced, he was banged around so much that it felt like a demo derby...through every corner, he took a hit from someone different.....at this race, he was able to race everyone clean and they raced him clean. He wanted to commend the drivers in the Small Car division on this past Saturday's race on what a good job everyone did!

Thank you Joe for supporting us once again! Hope to see you again in the near future!

One last note....he couldn't believe his speedometer was reading +70 MPH going into the turns!!!

Poppop
10-25-2010, 02:04 PM
[!

One last note....he couldn't believe his speedometer was reading +70 MPH going into the turns!!![/QUOTE]

I guess that's why he was so hard to keep up with.:lol:

Poppop

NeetsSpectator
10-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Sunday?

No wonder he was so fast and didn't get hit by other cars.

Erin C
10-25-2010, 02:52 PM
hahaha! I noticed that when I was reading it, too!

CJfilms
10-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks!

I realized I typed Sunday later in the post, but totally missed the first time I did it!

Danger83Ranger
10-26-2010, 01:04 AM
I noticed it too, first thing that came to my mind was "why the hell didnt anyone tell me there was a race on sunday". then I slapped myself for being as slow as a turtle :lol::lol::lol: