PDA

View Full Version : Banquet Tickets on Sale until Saturday 10/30!!!

Erin C
10-26-2010, 09:09 AM
If you have not already done so, tickets must be paid in full by Saturday 10/30. We need the final counts to get all the trophies ordered, the food ordered, the linnens ordered, and a whole mess of other things done!

Remember, you must be PRESENT to accept your awards!

There are a number of people who probably are not aware that they are eligible for an award. Everyone in the top 10 in points for big and small cars will be honored with points fund and trophy, the top 5 in points for the ladies will receive an award, and anyone who has ever gotten a top 10 in any race will be receiving an award IF they are present and we are made aware they will be attending...(ie if you substitute your guest last minute for someone who should be receiving an award, they will not be able to accept it at the banquet as we need a full 2 weeks notice to get the award personalized!!)

Please send me an email if you will be purchasing tickets before friday with the names of the guests attending, the amount of tickets, and when the check was sent out...also please include seating requests if any so I can make arrangements for seating...I will be doing that first thing Sunday morning to get a head start on the planning, organizing, and set up of the banquet!

Checks can be made payable to Joe Cutri and sent to the mailing address below:

Joe Cutri
138 Horseshoe Lane
Warminster, PA 18974

I can't wait to end this season the right way!! Party time!! :D:cheers::D

Danger83Ranger
10-27-2010, 09:30 PM
is there a specific dress code for the banquet? or am I allowed to wear a speedo and...well, just a speedo...:drool:

Erin C
10-28-2010, 07:49 AM
hahaha...top 10 in points must wear suit jacket and tie...you can wear your speedo after all the awards are given out...although you may scare a lot of people away.

Poppop
10-28-2010, 08:54 AM
:confused:Do we have to bring our own barf bags or are they going to be supplied by NEETS?:lol:

Erin C
10-28-2010, 08:57 AM
I thought Jack said he would be bringing some :lol:

Danger83Ranger
10-28-2010, 11:45 AM
what if I dont own a suit, jacket and tie...lol

Poppop
10-28-2010, 12:02 PM
:)You can wear Joe's, he'll be wearing a dress.:lol:

Danger83Ranger
10-28-2010, 12:35 PM
haha, good point. I managed to put together everything but a jacket. Jackets never look good on me anyways. They always size me for one that is way too big and it looks like im drowning