PDA

View Full Version : No tension...

CJfilms
11-03-2010, 08:24 AM
This is just a warning to all competitors who plan to participate in the NEETS Open Comp Enduro at SVS on Nov. 28th.

This is an ENDURO, not a DEMO.... We've been hearing from numerous drivers that they have 'heard' that this will be a wreck'em if ya bring'em race....that is not true.

In the spirit of NEETS Enduro racing, we will run this event in accordance with all of our normal procedures and remove overly destructive drivers from the race.

A few drivers have already been asked not to attend the event.

Danger83Ranger
11-03-2010, 11:27 AM
thats right, you tell em

dirtmodfan
11-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I had planned to wreck myself that day.......

Oh well....

I guess I will just stay home. :lol:

:cheers:

dirt37
11-03-2010, 06:35 PM
think i`ll stay home as well.
seems another track promoter is dead set on seeing that most cars leave on the HOOK.

Erin C
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
That will not be the case...as Joe stated there are a few people we have asked not to participate in this event...so there's nothing to worry about.

Poppop
11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
:lol:I'll give what I get, be it respect or otherwise. I got a lot of respect this year and it felt good to give it back to all my NEETS family. Granted, there were a few slips but for the most part we had fun racing close together.:lol:

STU
11-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I think alot of you fell for Mike O's plan. He wants to create all kinds of hype to put more butts in the seats. Mike may be alot of things...but trying to wipe out someone and possibly hurt a driver, sorry I just don't see it. JMO

Danger83Ranger
11-03-2010, 10:43 PM
If thats the case, I think it back fired...lol

dirtmodfan
11-03-2010, 11:59 PM
I never planned to go. It's too late in the year. I want to tear my car apart to get ready for next year.

Poppop
11-04-2010, 05:29 AM
:lol:Heck, you're passing up the perfect opportunity to shake all the dirt off the car and not have to work in it. It helps clean it out of all the nooks and crannies.:cheers:

Poppop

Rowdy Rules 51
11-04-2010, 10:03 PM
no need to be afraid of wreckin, ive been there and wrecked that lol :)

Spanky1975
11-09-2010, 07:34 PM
I just hope some of the truck drivers leave there no good attitude at home. It is still enduro racing and there will still be contact. My suggestion is to not let the trucks run in the big car division. I know Neets is running this event (and from what I remember do an outstanding job of it) but the last enduro race at svs ended with certain individuals that apparently have very bad attitudes whinning and threating physical violance about being hit on the track. I just hope that these people grow up a little before the neets event, or better yet they stay in Long Island.

richardpetey
11-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Don't worry Dave, I think the trux are running their own race..................;)
Nothing wrong with those guys from behind the "Toll Curtain".............:D
Their trapped on a tiny island, like Gillagan, and love going on those "4 hour tours"...............................:applause:
Besides, the way Joe and Erin are talking, the black flag will be displayed below the American Flag during the National Anthem....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

don38
11-10-2010, 09:25 AM
I just hope some of the truck drivers leave there no good attitude at home. It is still enduro racing and there will still be contact. My suggestion is to not let the trucks run in the big car division. I know Neets is running this event (and from what I remember do an outstanding job of it) but the last enduro race at svs ended with certain individuals that apparently have very bad attitudes whinning and threating physical violance about being hit on the track. I just hope that these people grow up a little before the neets event, or better yet they stay in Long Island.
Are you kidding me.. You big car guys hate getting beat by some lil tucks. So instead of racing you race at a snails pace you take it out on the trucks. And if that don't work you use your P.O.S. as a weapon and intentionally cause as you call it "contact" and then hid behind mommy and daddy. If you really had Balls you would try a race at riverhead and see what a real enduro is about..

Rowdy Rules 51
11-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Are you kidding me.. You big car guys hate getting beat by some lil tucks. So instead of racing you race at a snails pace you take it out on the trucks. And if that don't work you use your P.O.S. as a weapon and intentionally cause as you call it "contact" and then hid behind mommy and daddy. If you really had Balls you would try a race at riverhead and see what a real enduro is about..

im not even a big car driver and i think its idiotic the trucks races with them. Race at Riverhead, stay at Riverhead. If ya wanna take a ride come down and DANCE :wave:

Spanky1975
11-10-2010, 10:44 AM

Number one I'm not a big car guy, and number two I don't completely agree with what happend on the track at the last svs race. The big reason why I have a problem with the trucks running with the big cars is they allow you to run a locked rear. Now maybe this event is a little different because it is an open comp event, but putting a lighter vehicle with a locked rear against an old boat is not fair. Throwing garbage cans at cars and going after someone that didn't even get out of his car yet is unacceptable. If you come to the track thinking your going to mop up the field, and the day dosen't go your way, grow up and accept it. There is absolutly no reason for that kind of behavior. This isn't the modified series where we have thousands tied up in a car. These are supposed to be stock cars. As far as hiding behind mommy and daddy, no one was hiding, when 5 guys come over and want to roll one guy, someone better step in. We were all standing right there, or do you think because we grew up and didn't resort to violance that we hid. Then ya we hid. And if this is the caliber of people I would be racing with at riverhead, then count me out, I already have one child to take care of.

Erin C
11-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Cool it guys! Lets not make this a back and forth banter on the trucks...the trucks will have their own race plain and simple. They have some great drivers who are very talented and very kind...I really enjoy them and I used to run one...no need for bashing or name calling.

It ends here...this post was to inform everyone that we are going to be watching everyone on the track for intentional dumping and wreckless driving...it is not a demo, it is an enduro...

Any more off topic nonsense and I will close the thread as this has nothing to do with the intended purpose.

Mobigsly
11-10-2010, 11:01 AM
a 4bbl quadrajet is not stock on a 4.3l in an s-10 and locked rears are not allowed. It is stated in the rules for the 6/8cyl. When a 6cyl truck outpowers a V8 car, something is not right. Trucks walked right throught tech with this and nothing happened. I hope NEETS officials inforce their rules.

As for the demo derby, I would not say that exactly, but next time the feild lines up, see if you can spot a straight peice of sheet metal out there, unless the car was just built. The trucks show up with 2 coats of wax on them. BTW if anyone can find my fenders that slowly got town away at mountain, please return them.

Spanky1975
11-10-2010, 11:10 AM
By the way, congrats on the championship T.J.

Danger83Ranger
11-10-2010, 11:17 AM
well, my truck didnt sell. but im afraid to bring it up to this race, so much bad talk. I dont want trash cans flying at me, thats more weight that I have to take home with me...:lol::lol::lol:

Spanky1975
11-10-2010, 11:23 AM
Cool it guys! Lets not make this a back and forth banter on the trucks...the trucks will have their own race plain and simple. They have some great drivers who are very talented and very kind...I really enjoy them and I used to run one...no need for bashing or name calling.

It ends here...this post was to inform everyone that we are going to be watching everyone on the track for intentional dumping and wreckless driving...it is not a demo, it is an enduro...

Any more off topic nonsense and I will close the thread as this has nothing to do with the intended purpose.

I'm done. I just don't want to see something that happened at a svs event be carried into the neets show because I really hope Neets takes over the enduros at svs for next year. Mike already anounced in the last drivers meeting that he will be cutting almosts half the races for next season, and we don't want to see that happen.

Poppop
11-10-2010, 11:26 AM
:)You would probably have to run with the other 4 cylinders anyhow Mike. The kinder gentler racers.:lol:

Spanky1975
11-10-2010, 11:29 AM
well, my truck didnt sell. but im afraid to bring it up to this race, so much bad talk. I dont want trash cans flying at me, thats more weight that I have to take home with me...:lol::lol::lol:

Don't let any of this conversation sway your decision. You know how it goes "It just takes one to ruin the whole thing" but the fact is I know Erin and Joe would never let something like this happen. The enduro people are a great group of people, and I know the Neets guys are a great bunch, but no matter where you race you will always have some drama goin on. Neets had the Dunn/Rowdy saga not long ago, correct?

Erin C
11-10-2010, 12:13 PM
That was taken care of and now they are friends, I am happy we played a part in quashing their differences...we saw them hitting eachother playfully with sticks as we entered the pits for the screamer LOL

Spanky1975
11-10-2010, 12:32 PM
O, Larry were you playing Zoro, or Jedi? Your such a good little boy.

titomotorsports
11-11-2010, 11:06 PM
yes i got a little out of hand ,at the last sundance enduro!!:wave: but i was not put up to it by anyone.... i'll race with anyone when the same rules apply for all in the divison on the track at the same time!!!! to this day i dont know of a stock s-10 with a 4bar. carb and a locked rear.. but thats just me..:rolleyes: there are some drivers that owe me some contact , i will acept all returns on the track.... if the crew members are mad , then put a car together and lets have some fun:lol::lol:what happens on the track stays on the track. takeouts aren't only for your dinner. that happens in racing all the time. hope no hard feelings to all. :angel: :angel: i'll play by the rule joe!!!! and listen to my radio

gswracing
11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
ase far as a 6cyl out powering a v8. simple physics power to weight. don 38 don't feel bad sometimes i feel like a pingpong ball w/ the big cars. i'll be there w/ my 6cyl regal.

jeff walls 31x

RICK16RACIN
11-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Sorry guys this is an open comp race this time !!! But as for normal neets races , a 4 barrel quadrojunk wont be permitted on a v6 truck!! and the rear issue wont be one at all!! I dont see a problem with the trucks running with the big cars !! If they want to!!! Everyone loves to race !! no matter what you race you are all there for the same pupose !! TO RACE AND HAVE FUN!!!! Thats what NEETS is all about!!!! See everyone up there !!!!:applause:

RICK16RACIN
11-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Hey your a 4cyl truck so you would be racing with the 4 cyl. Same:) group of guys that you always do!!!

Mobigsly
11-17-2010, 10:02 AM
"""""Sorry guys this is an open comp race this time !!! But as for normal neets races , a 4 barrel quadrojunk wont be permitted on a v6 truck!! and the rear issue wont be one at all!! """

I didn't mean this race, just straight shooting in the tech area. As for the open race, I know a couple of enduro racers you chased away becuase they don't think an enduro car will match up to a factory stock/ street stock car. You might have gone to far as to chase away your regulars for a bunch of people who would never show up outside this event just for car counts.

BTW this is advertised as 200laps or 2 hours. Is this the bottom line or does it depend on car counts?

Erin C
11-17-2010, 10:27 AM
Its all clearly stated right on the info page:

Minimum car counts:
Less than 25 cars = 75 laps
25-50 cars = 150 Laps
More than 50 cars = 200 Laps or 2 Hours

Spanky1975
11-17-2010, 10:56 AM
Being this is an open comp event, If I weld three cars together to get a wider stance through the turns, does that mean I get my own row to start the race? Don't worry, all 12 tires will be DOT approved.

NJ Chick
11-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Being this is an open comp event, If I weld three cars together to get a wider stance through the turns, does that mean I get my own row to start the race? Don't worry, all 12 tires will be DOT approved.

I'd like to see that!!!

Mobigsly
11-17-2010, 11:57 AM
I can make that happen Spanky. I'll even sit in the middle car for the ride. Would that be 3 registrations?

don38
11-17-2010, 01:50 PM
What truck had the qjet in it

Philter39
11-17-2010, 08:30 PM
My 1973 chevy has a q jet in it. But I use it for towing. phil

Philter39
11-17-2010, 08:38 PM
I went to watch an enduro at Susquehanna with similar rules and the FS/SS cars had the true enduro cars covered.Only funny thing was the fastest 2 FS/SS cars had expensive engine failures. Tires is what will be the determining factor in this race in my opinion. Or the Ray Fitzgerald factor. phil

Spanky1975
11-18-2010, 04:46 PM
I can make that happen Spanky. I'll even sit in the middle car for the ride. Would that be 3 registrations?

Well we gots a geo, a saturn, and a neon. The only problems I see is we are probly going to have to use duck tape instead of welding, that is thanks to all plastic saturn body. And if the two gm products turn left, and the mopar one dosen't it's probably going to plow a little bit.

McCormick15x
11-18-2010, 05:59 PM
where do i start ? well the last race at svs i started 15th and ran a clean race untill mr titto decided to have a baby fit because he was getting beat by the TRUCKS. i was taken out 6 times and i was driven into the wall multiple times then got my left rear tire blown out by the same jerk off. us new york racers came to race and we make up more then half your lame car count. as for the 33 every race i have always went to you and congradulated you on a good race and ran you clean what is the problem:confused:. you people say i am a cry baby ha ha when i am taken out multiple times for no reason i think you would be mad also. oh and you say we are not racing for money ok $ 500 to win is more then you get in a regular saturday nite stock car win. oh and as for the 4 barrel quadrojunk u say a truck had i will be more then happy to put one on for ya. oh yea and the 4 coats of wax us trucks put on before we come up and race I will make sure i put an extra coat on for each and everyone of you cry babys. as for this race coming up i will have the same attitude i always have when i go to the track to have fun and race. i want the best for the neets showing at svs. i would normally not take the time to write on here but enough is enough. see ya soon :cool: talk is cheep see you atthe track

Mobigsly
11-18-2010, 07:28 PM
I do race you clean and I congradulate you as well.
My car didn't get this way on my driving. I must be driving in the wrong class.
The deal is I'm not the only one bitter about the trucks taking positions and know that there has been some exceptiongs for the trucks that run at Riverhead to still be legal at Mountian. I just think something is wrong when a truck can run down an 8cyl. in the straightaways, The one race I was the only car in the top 5, and I chased you, Nowack, and Harris around in the snow for 100 laps. When does a 2wd pickup truck do good in the snow.

Erin C
11-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Not trying to cause any problems here but just wanted to ask that we bring this to the present and not dwell on past experiences...we are looking to the future of the series here and need support to do so, if we get enough support we have potential to do great things at SVS next year. Lets get excited for this next race and run in the spirit of THIS series.

Thanks for your support guys :applause:

and Mr. Spanky...although your 3 car idea would be a sight, how would you get it on and off the track through the pit entrance and exit? :help: If you can figure that one out that would be one heck of a show! :D

richardpetey
11-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Come on Joe! How long you been in this business....................:confused:
He's gonna bring'em on the track then tape'm together.............:help:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
11-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Come on Joe! How long you been in this business....................:confused:

:lol:I know Joe's a cross dresser but I didn't think I was too ;p

:wave:

Mobigsly
11-18-2010, 08:33 PM
2 more questions..
Do you pay top 5 or top 10?
Can you have passangers?
If it's a 4 door can you have 3 passangers?

Erin C
11-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Payout depends on car count, all payout information is available on the website and passengers, unfortunately, are not permitted...track rule...

http://neetsracing.com/purse/purse.htm

richardpetey
11-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey Groucho, go to the Neets homepage and click on "PURSE".................:rolleyes:
As far as your passengers go: ass, grass or cash............NO ONE RIDES FOR FREE..........................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

WEEZER
11-18-2010, 10:58 PM
If your leaving Long Island (islip) the morning of the race towing a car (with only 1 coat of wax), whats the best time to leave and get to SVS with enough time to get ready for the 1pm race? Thanks.

RacinRob
11-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Im not one to post much on these message boards nowadays but im quite sick of all the whining and crying going on. Mr Tito, you think its all fun and games when you use your car to intentionally take out every truck from long island. Maybe it wont be so funny when you hurt someone! I WISH you could come to run a Riverhead enduro and try what you did at mountain. Your wouldnt need a trailer to get your car back to the sticks. All you would need is a milk crate for whatever parts you can salvage off it. You wonder why people were waiting by your car, and why you had a trash can tossed at you? I mean after all it is a contact sport. You people are just upset that the long island enduro drivers have been using Pennsylvania as out personal ATM and taking all the wins and the money for the last 5 years. From Cozza, Wanat, Stiles, Pease, Nowak, McCormick, Pizzo, Ranieri, the list goes on. As far as the 6 cyl trucks out "running" the 8cyl cars. Any person with knowlege would know that if you gear a 6cyl motor high and keep good momentum at a racetrack like sundance that is a momentum track, you WILL BE SUCESSFUL. Now itd be great if everyone plays nice. I know Erin and Joe put on a quality program thats fair. No circus acts like people throwing snowballs or "enforcer" cars.

Danger83Ranger
11-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Im just laughing really hard inside...because this is enduro racing...Id hate to see if we were all out there with expensive real racecars...:lol:

Rowdy Rules 51
11-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Im not one to post much on these message boards nowadays but im quite sick of all the whining and crying going on. Mr Tito, you think its all fun and games when you use your car to intentionally take out every truck from long island. Maybe it wont be so funny when you hurt someone! I WISH you could come to run a Riverhead enduro and try what you did at mountain. Your wouldnt need a trailer to get your car back to the sticks. All you would need is a milk crate for whatever parts you can salvage off it. You wonder why people were waiting by your car, and why you had a trash can tossed at you? I mean after all it is a contact sport. You people are just upset that the long island enduro drivers have been using Pennsylvania as out personal ATM and taking all the wins and the money for the last 5 years. From Cozza, Wanat, Stiles, Pease, Nowak, McCormick, Pizzo, Ranieri, the list goes on. As far as the 6 cyl trucks out "running" the 8cyl cars. Any person with knowlege would know that if you gear a 6cyl motor high and keep good momentum at a racetrack like sundance that is a momentum track, you WILL BE SUCESSFUL. Now itd be great if everyone plays nice. I know Erin and Joe put on a quality program thats fair. No circus acts like people throwing snowballs or "enforcer" cars.

i know the cash will stay were in belongs on the 28th, in PA. :)

richardpetey
11-19-2010, 01:01 PM
The only chance you have of keeping some of that big car money in Pennsy-tucky is if Joe J. shows up.....................:rolleyes:
Otherwise, its all coming back to N.J. and N.Y. with us...................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
P.S. Hey Rob, how could you forget Ray F. on your list.................lol

Rowdy Rules 51
11-19-2010, 02:54 PM
The only chance you have of keeping some of that big car money in Pennsy-tucky is if Joe J. shows up.....................:rolleyes:
Otherwise, its all coming back to N.J. and N.Y. with us...................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
P.S. Hey Rob, how could you forget Ray F. on your list.................lol

No doubt the 4cyl cash will stay in Pa, out of state guys dont ever stand a chance!

Spanky1975
11-19-2010, 07:50 PM
I heard Tito couldn't get his car started after last race. Does anyone have one he can borrow?

WEEZER
11-19-2010, 09:29 PM
So I guess I should leave Long Island around 6am to be ready to race at 1pm sunday?? And maybe I won't wax my car with the possibility of it gettin scratched by a trash can.
He Petey your so right about Mr Fitz and if Joe J. does show up it would be quite a show!!!

titomotorsports
11-24-2010, 09:21 PM
where do i start ? well the last race at svs i started 15th and ran a clean race untill mr titto decided to have a baby fit because he was getting beat by the TRUCKS. i was taken out 6 times and i was driven into the wall multiple times then got my left rear tire blown out by the same jerk off. us new york racers came to race and we make up more then half your lame car count. as for the 33 every race i have always went to you and congradulated you on a good race and ran you clean what is the problem:confused:. you people say i am a cry baby ha ha when i am taken out multiple times for no reason i think you would be mad also. oh and you say we are not racing for money ok $ 500 to win is more then you get in a regular saturday nite stock car win. oh and as for the 4 barrel quadrojunk u say a truck had i will be more then happy to put one on for ya. oh yea and the 4 coats of wax us trucks put on before we come up and race I will make sure i put an extra coat on for each and everyone of you cry babys. as for this race coming up i will have the same attitude i always have when i go to the track to have fun and race. i want the best for the neets showing at svs. i would normally not take the time to write on here but enough is enough. see ya soon :cool: talk is cheep see you atthe track

spell check, its tito, thank you nothing personal it was mostly a rule issue. in the past lets see where the future leads:cheers::cool:

Maddawg
11-25-2010, 12:26 AM
That Cash WILL stay in Pa. In MY Pocket !!!!!!!!!:):cheers:
Maddawg

Philter39
11-26-2010, 10:36 AM
I am sure that my $7 cash spent for watching the races will be well worth it. Who else is spectating ?? phil

Poppop
11-27-2010, 01:59 PM
:wave:Judging from the preregistration list it's going to be a little lighter than usual in the big car race. I hope some more show up so I can have something to watch when it's my turn. I hope I don't have to watch when it's my race, that's no fun at all.:lol:

Poppop