PDA

View Full Version : Condolences to the Lobach family

Erin C
11-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Robert "Lenny" Lobach - June 24, 1960 - November 6, 2010

Condolences go out to Breanna Lobach and her entire family...her father passed away suddenly on November 6th. Lenny was a great man and will be missed greatly.

Relatives and friends are invited to his Viewing on Thursday, November 11, 2010 from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and Funeral Service at 12:00 P.M. at Wetzel and Son Funeral Home, 501 North Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090. A Graveside Service will follow at Whitemarsh Memorial Park, 1169 Limekiln Pike, Prospectville, PA 19002.

Religious services will be conducted by Rev. Kenneth L. Beale.

In lieu of flowers contributions in his memory may be made to the “Lobach Education Fund” c/o Wetzel and Son, 501 North Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090.

NJ Chick
11-09-2010, 01:12 PM
So sorry to hear this....deepest condolences to Breanna and her entire family.

Dr D - #75
and
Cindy

Steve Haegele
11-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Lenny was a big race fan, way back 30 years ago runnin derbys and enduros he was always the 1st guy to jump in and get dirty. If it was changing a rad or tires or even a head gasket at flemington. He made sure we always had a way to get to the track, a big hearted guy and were going to miss him every day. The smile on his face when Brianna finally got behind the wheel of the 56 this year at grandview was priceless, he was a proud papa that day. God bless Sandy, Matt and Brianna and the Lobach family.

Erin C
11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
What a turnout at the viewing and funeral today, its amazing to see how many lives one man can touch not only with his family and friends but through his business and the racing community. The family held together better than I could ever imagine...I don't think I would be strong enough to keep myself together if faced with a loss so close...I admire the family so much.