PDA

View Full Version : Ski mountain shot down....

cerckl'm racing
11-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Now what?!?

RGeeProductions
11-13-2010, 09:37 AM
http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?22745-The-Ski-Mountain-is-Dead
My prediction;
A lawsuit and the land tied up for 5 years due to court BS..... Town screwed yet again!
Sorry, I can't see millions thrown away then have to walk away and say "Oh well"!

btgoss
11-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Only 5 years? You are an optimistic fellow aren't you?

I have to agree. With the way our government is setup to protect the rights of corporations over the rights of people I don't see anything less then a very commercial project happening on that land. But politics is a dangerous place to take any board post. There could very well be "patriots" lurking here. :rolleyes:

SuperShafts
11-20-2010, 11:48 PM
I see you guys aren't members...

letsrace
12-03-2010, 05:03 PM
i heard hey are talking about a race track!!!!!!

SuperShafts
12-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Join www.limotorsports.org

Don't be part of the rumor mill and misinformation crowd...and making comments that couldn't be any further from the truth

Join

The Bullfather
12-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Have you let the cat out of the bag as to "WHO" is going to build a track there or are you still with holding that information till it can be announced?

SuperShafts
12-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Read the board, http://www.limotorsports.net/forum/showthread.php?t=749

Over a month ago.... all these rumors and speculations what a waste

MSK27
12-24-2010, 10:06 AM
Can't read it because I'm not logged in.

The Bullfather
12-24-2010, 10:58 AM
1 out of 4 builders revealed.. it's like Obama and Nancy Pelosi telling us we got to vote in the health bill and simulates packages to know what's in it!!! Been burned by county and town officials so many times, I want to know who I'm going to support and what I'm going to support. I need to know the full deal before supporting it! I support the drag racers, you guys need a track on Long Island. That said I don't go in blind without knowing or see the full projects revealed! NO MORE POLITICS! People deserve to see and know what they are going to support! If they don't want to be revealed then how serious can we know they can be or what their intentions are going to be! But I know I'll get a long winded comment back about "supporting it....because" but I'm not look for one! So please don't respond to this! I won't support the project till everyone is revealed and shows us the full project! No more promises!

Dave A
12-24-2010, 01:02 PM
well said Pete

SuperShafts
12-25-2010, 12:50 PM
1 out of 4 builders revealed.. it's like Obama and Nancy Pelosi telling us we got to vote in the health bill and simulates packages to know what's in it!!! Been burned by county and town officials so many times, I want to know who I'm going to support and what I'm going to support. I need to know the full deal before supporting it! I support the drag racers, you guys need a track on Long Island. That said I don't go in blind without knowing or see the full projects revealed! NO MORE POLITICS! People deserve to see and know what they are going to support! If they don't want to be revealed then how serious can we know they can be or what their intentions are going to be! But I know I'll get a long winded comment back about "supporting it....because" but I'm not look for one! So please don't respond to this! I won't support the project till everyone is revealed and shows us the full project! No more promises!

Why? i don't remember anyone doing anything different when they did come out....sit here and look ignorant with rumors...

When were YOU burned by county and town officials ? ?

When? please list the incidents and costs to you?

ACNYPhoto
12-25-2010, 01:42 PM
I always wondered how they were going to power the refrigeration needed to keep the snow going in this so called indoor ski mountain? Were they going to put Shoreham back in service or tax our power grid even more? How about diesel generators running 24/7 and spilling more crap into the air than what 7 days a week of car racing ever will...

But seriously, who is going to build this track? I see no corporations (that haven't already given up) stepping up to the plate with a plan...

JDracer
12-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey supershaft, tried to join, but the administrator banned my email address. Do you want members or not?

SuperShafts
12-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Sorry gmail is the primary source for all spam accounts that hit the site at over 20 a day.

You'll have to contact me thru the contact and let me know what your user name and e-mail are to be added manually, or use a different e-mail

SuperShafts
12-26-2010, 11:27 AM
But seriously, who is going to build this track? I see no corporations (that haven't already given up) stepping up to the plate with a plan...

Well do like everyone did the last time, and do nothing, and then you can be part of the reason why the ski mountain was accepted, and why this is on going..

So you do know in case you never knew, the ski mountain was chosen after the motorsports community failed to show itself on one pivotal saturday.
It was a friday night when we got the call from the TS begging us, and we told him he can speak to the people himself they'll be so happy to hear it...

lol then the few thousand that said they were coming never came....

The TS and other board members that were going to go RC decided not to...

So, destined to make the same mistakes i see...Definitely sealing your fate negatively

The Bullfather
12-26-2010, 12:50 PM
This not a pissing contest, I've been to plenty of town meetings from Riverhead to Yaphank deal. Difference is right now, I'm not going in blind, we knew Rexcorps plan and supported it.

I feel like three blind mice are running. I want to know who is who and what the plans are!!!

As far as the ski mountain, we both know how that deal was under the table!

ACNYPhoto
12-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Well do like everyone did the last time, and do nothing, and then you can be part of the reason why the ski mountain was accepted, and why this is on going..

So you do know in case you never knew, the ski mountain was chosen after the motorsports community failed to show itself on one pivotal saturday.
It was a friday night when we got the call from the TS begging us, and we told him he can speak to the people himself they'll be so happy to hear it...

lol then the few thousand that said they were coming never came....

The TS and other board members that were going to go RC decided not to...

So, destined to make the same mistakes i see...Definitely sealing your fate negatively

This not a pissing contest, I've been to plenty of town meetings from Riverhead to Yaphank deal. Difference is right now, I'm not going in blind, we knew Rexcorps plan and supported it.

I feel like three blind mice are running. I want to know who is who and what the plans are!!!

As far as the ski mountain, we both know how that deal was under the table!

Originally, there was a financial backer willing to build a facility on the grounds that was motorsports related.

As of today, who is the financial backer and contractor for this project?

Look at what Kate Murray is doing to Wang and the Lighthouse project, soon enough Kansas City is going to have an NHL team and we're not... This is Long Island, the land of empty shopping malls and empty dreams... Don't worry, our teachers need a raise and would rather take away you're kids buses and sports than to free their 6 figure incomes, god forbid they have to work the summer...

So, who's the person with the money to build this track? The Rexon/Wang project is dead... How about Top Gun, hahahaha....

SuperShafts
01-01-2011, 11:21 AM
You the people allow kate murray to do exactly what she is doing... Which is exactly what the people let 4 board members do to them on one day 3 years ago

Something no one is learning....

SlickRick
01-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally, there was a financial backer willing to build a facility on the grounds that was motorsports related.

As of today, who is the financial backer and contractor for this project?

Look at what Kate Murray is doing to Wang and the Lighthouse project, soon enough Kansas City is going to have an NHL team and we're not... This is Long Island, the land of empty shopping malls and empty dreams... Don't worry, our teachers need a raise and would rather take away you're kids buses and sports than to free their 6 figure incomes, god forbid they have to work the summer...

So, who's the person with the money to build this track? The Rexon/Wang project is dead... How about Top Gun, hahahaha....

You will never get an answere because there is none.