PDA

View Full Version : A message from Carmen Racing...

Tracy57
11-13-2010, 11:30 AM
As many of you know, we will not be attending the banquet tonight due to other commitments. :( We would like to congratulate all the drivers on their achievements and hard work this season. It was a muddy and dusty season, full of flips, flats and overheating cars. We hope to see you all in 2011- unsure who is going to be driving but we will be there.

We had some bad luck racing this year- with two blown engines. But we did, on the other hand, add a new teammate- when he's old enough to drive. :) Which in our eyes, makes it a REALLY good year. :cheers:

Again, congats to all- have a drink for me! :cheers:

NJ Chick
11-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Awww.....I was hoping you guys could make it tonight! :( Wanted to see pics of the baby...LOL! So sorry you can't make it, we're going to miss you guys! But rest assured, I'll make sure I have a drink or seven for you both! :cheers:

Give that new teammate of yours a smooch for us! :)

Poppop
11-13-2010, 12:48 PM
:confused:But kids are allowed. He could probably even bring his own bottle.:cheers:

Poppop

Erin C
11-13-2010, 01:07 PM
We will be thinking of you guys!! Give little Richard a smooch from us!

mcstockcar
11-13-2010, 09:03 PM
I couldnt go either and I paid for my ticket. I went out to Atco with the drag car and seized a lifter in first round. By the time I got it loaded back up it was late and I was discusted. Hope all had fun!