PDA

View Full Version : Championship Diecast Cars

Erin C
11-15-2010, 05:41 PM
For those of you that had a peek at the Championship Cars and the boxes they came in that I had ordered for Phil and Timmy and were wondering how to order one of your own you need to contact Jim Erdbrink...they are about $20 each for the car, packaging, and shipping...his email address is je13j9@insightbb.com. All I did was send him a few pictures of each of the cars and he was able to make them from the pictures. He's trying to spread the word and market these items and I will do what I can to help him as I think they are great.

Here's a picture of Phil's in case you didn't see it or were not at the banquet:

Philter39
11-15-2010, 07:15 PM
just wanted to mention that jim erdbrink raced with neets the 1st season + .
he now lives in kentucky. he raced fords phil

outlaw13
11-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks to Erin & Joe for All of your Help !!
I Hope Tim and Phil were surprised and Loved Their Cars !!

You are right Phil, I ran the 1st season and most of the 2nd and you bet I run Fords! By 2005 I had 3 cars racing and 2 new dirt cars being built and 1 asphalt car in the works to hopefully run at Wall or Mountain. I was also helping/supporting 4 GM drivers and 1 Mopar. I also know now that Dirt Car Setups are WAY Different than Asphalt and I'm Shocked how Well I did with my dirt car on asphalt.

Accidents happen anytime/anyplace and are Huge Life Changing events.

Philter39
11-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Jim the only thing Tim's and my car was missing are all the "dents" Thanks mine looks good on the trophy. phil

outlaw13
11-30-2010, 09:15 AM
Sorry Phil, I haven't figured out how to take a Hammer to the Cars.....yet !! :lol:
Jim