PDA

View Full Version : It should be interesting...

STU
11-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Being a former pro-wrestler, all this trash talking is fun to read on this forum. I just hope all the bark is worse than the bite on raceday.

I'm interested to see how the street/factory etc. stocks do on DOT tires.
Will the fastest car win this time?
The weather might be an issue.
200 laps is a long race.

I can't wait. This is the most talked about enduro in a long time, and I hope it will be as good as I think it will be.

Good luck to all. Be smart. Be safe. Have fun.
See you on the 28th:wave:
Cory and Lynda

310fig8
11-20-2010, 05:37 AM
Is this race going to be 200 laps no matter what the car count???

Mobigsly
11-20-2010, 05:07 PM
NO. I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. If we hit 31 cars it will be a bigger payout that the Screamer.

richardpetey
11-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Yo Bill, gotta have more than 50 cars starting for a 200 lap race....................:rolleyes:
Can't wait for this race, if everything goes well could be the start of another NEETS pavement series at mountain.........:applause:
UNCLE PETEY...........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
11-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Hey NEETS has had an asphalt series withGrandview. You drove your tow vehicle on the asphalt to get to Grandview the correct use of pavement getting TO the races. Just kidding. Any enduro race is better than any Nascar phoney cup race.
I will be in the stands to see if anyone can best Ray Fitzgerald at Mountain. phil

WEEZER
11-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Hey STU, last year neets ran a open comp enduro at wall during turkey derby weekend on dot tires so to keep with the flow of trash talking how's this, walls factory stocks and riverheads grands filled the top ten with Ray Fitz dominating. Weather permitting it should be a good day for neets and SVS and enduro racing.
If memory serves me correctly, when neets ran SVS that guy jeff wahls ran a 6 cyl and cleaned up against the 8cyls and this was before riverheads trucks even ran there so whats the beef with the trucks?? Just my opinion.

STU
11-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Like I said, it will be an inertesting day of racing at SVS. With it being open comp, the possibilities are endless on how the races will play out.
As I said before, good luck to all, big cars small cars, trucks and whatever else might show up! I am a fan before anything else and have no beef with anyone. I'm just happy Joe lets me be a part of the show and lets me play with my flags in the infield!:D

richardpetey
11-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Hey Mr. Philter, dirts for growing the potatos(french fries) they serve at paved tracks....................:help:
I'll be bringing enough for anybody to handle on sunday, if I have anything left from the TD at Wall on friday.......................:rolleyes:
All bs aside, I'm hoping that everybody thats anybody in enduroland shows up for this race.................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

gswracing
11-22-2010, 08:39 AM
jeff walls like the 4 things holding up a roof.
jeff 31x

titomotorsports
11-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Hey STU, last year neets ran a open comp enduro at wall during turkey derby weekend on dot tires so to keep with the flow of trash talking how's this, walls factory stocks and riverheads grands filled the top ten with Ray Fitz dominating. Weather permitting it should be a good day for neets and SVS and enduro racing.
If memory serves me correctly, when neets ran SVS that guy jeff wahls ran a 6 cyl and cleaned up against the 8cyls and this was before riverheads trucks even ran there so whats the beef with the trucks?? Just my opinion.

when he ran same rules applied to all cars, no beef, run what ever u want at this open race, its all good when rules are the same!!! hope someones word is true and sticks to it....