PDA

View Full Version : EEKR update

Mack
11-20-2010, 04:26 PM
This Sunday Nov 21st, 2010 marks the season finale for EEKR go-karters at Riverhead Raceway. There are championships still up for graps in most every divisions, with no clear cut winner taking the top spot. Its definately going to make for some exciting racing. I know if I were looking at a championship this season. I'd definately be bringing my A game and leave nothing to chance. For most of these drivers theres alot on the ...line. Winner a championship in go-kart racing, may not be a big deal to some. But for these young drivers its everything. It may just be the start of something special. Who knows, we may be watching the future Dale Earnhardt of Nascar. Its also the last chance for all you race fans to see the future stars of tomorrow, today. If you havent the chance all season to witness some great racing from the EEKR go-karters at Riverhead. Nows the time, its your last chance for the season.
For the most part, people who sit in the stand on Saturday night at Riverhead. Have no idea where these drivers got there start. Well I'm here to give you a hint. Oh yes, its from Go-kart racing. Atleast half the drivers you see at the 1/4 mile oval of Riverhead Raceway are former go-kart racers. Drivers like Eddie Brunnhoelzl lll, Justin Bonsignore, Timmy Solomito, Kyle Elwood, Jeff Goodale, Chris Young, Vinny Delancey and for the ladies Amber Fortin. These are just some of the Saturday nighters who started behind a wheel of a go-kart. Either here on Long Island, or at a WKA ( World Karting Association ) race around the country. Starting in go-karts gave them the experience they needed , before getting behind the wheel of racecar. Without EEKR go-karters, we wouldnt have the stars we do today racing at Riverhead. So support Short Track Racing. Support the Drivers, the teams and most importantly there sponsors. Being a racing fan, for either the EEKR go-karters or Whelen All American Series on Saturday night at Riverhead. Is the single greatest thing you can do. EEKR go-Kart Racing would like to Congratuate Justin Bonsignore , his team and sponsors. For winning "ROOKIE OF THE YEAR" on the Whelen All American Modified Tour this year. Justin is a class act and his team mates are some of the best guys you'll ever encounter. Were all looking forward to next year. Who Knows, maybe you'll bring back the Tour Chamionship to Long Island for the third time. Having your name put in the record books along with Wayne Anderson and Donny Lia wouldnt be a bad thing. This weekend, is also the last chance we have to help John Theissens Toys for Sick Children Foundation . In the past few years EEKR go-karters have done a wonderful job collecting toys for this Organizatrion. It helps John deliver hundreds of toys, to sick and underpriveledged children all over Long Island. So "PLEASE" If you havent had a chance to bring a new unwrapped toy to the track before, this weekend is your last chance. Remember No Child should be without a new toy during the holiday season. Your help is greatly appreciated, and THANKS