PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Cheaters

jack49
11-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Come on I thought you were all better then this, thanks to some of you my son's eyes were burning and had a headache for several hours due to the constant cheaters using fuel and oil additives. This is not necessary you should have more faith in your child to win a race without harming the well being of others. You know who you are and we know as well.:mad:
Let's put this behind us and have a better 2011.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Cyndi Handley

44 racing
11-22-2010, 07:26 PM
we had the same problem last week and many others have approached me with similar stories. Tony Power stepped up and agreed to "TECH" the karts this week but met so much resistance, that i heard he packed up his tools and threw in the towel. This is a club where everyone should be playing by the same rules.. Thanks for trying Tony.

msteww
11-23-2010, 10:24 AM
I would like to thank the club for another year of racing. lets put our heads together and work some kind of tech and pump around out.
< HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING>

attituderacing
11-23-2010, 10:58 AM
Well let me inform you that:
1) Dave hasn't been on the hill ALL year. Rob was on the hill and than we had Kevin and Justin... The calls were their decissions.. I KNOW for a fact, that there calls were there calls. So don't bring this or "HIS EMPLOYEES" into your topic! I don't have anyone racing and I think I do a pretty FAIR job to everyone! So leave these people out of your "BASHING". If you want to volunteer your service, come see me. Remember if it wasn't for Dave, you wouldn't have a place to race. Oh and by the way, how old was your son in Jr. l
Thank-you
Linda Solomito

msteww
11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
sorry linda, i was just pointing out why the tech guy was called away. everybody appreciates the job you guys do. just looking for honest racing.

Turbo
11-23-2010, 01:12 PM
For god sakes these are KIDS!!! Whoever dares to cheat their kids gokarts really are wanting to use their kids to live glory that they can't. Whoever does should be ashamed. We need to teach our children that cheating is not good or they will grow up doing it all their lives! I think tech should be each and every week just to teach our kids there is no bending the rules:disgusted:disgusted:disgusted

attituderacing
11-23-2010, 01:20 PM
And just to let you know, Tommy and I tried getting Danny as well as at least 6 other outside people to come and do tech and they were not available

LetItShine
11-23-2010, 05:25 PM
I think this whole sitation is a shame.like turbo and cindy said its for the kids..some parent and not all are parking lot racing. I haven't seen any bashing anyone. I see people voicing there opinions. As others have said all they want to see is good honest racing. Someeeone has asked for pump arround and others have asked for tech. I believe all in all what we want and need is consistancy on what is going on. I am not saying dave or his guys did any thing wrong or by any means am I bashing anyone. Mrs linda I thank you for your hard work and dedication to the club.and yes the club members do appreciate what dave and all of you do for us. With out you it wouldn't be possible.but please also keep in mind you need us to want to show up and be there as much as we need a place to race.

attituderacing
11-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Well the post was deleted that was "Bashing" and yes everyone has a right to their opinion, but I do take offense to anyone who includes me or the people who work hard and volunteer their time, for you to enjoy go-kart racing.. We don't have family racing, but enjoy the sport. Some of you people stand there any yell and call names etc., instead of talking like human beings. Yes, sometimes there are mistakes made, but these people are only human.:disgusted.You should know first hand that I am a fair person... After all, I think it was you who thought I wasn't going to make a specific call and I did. Sunday I has all of you pump your gas and too.

LetItShine
11-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Please let it be known that I never approached you and asked you to make a call. I believe it was you who came to me. And for the record I was told that the call you are talking about was also made on the hill. I was in my pit stall. all I have asked is for consistancy and you have given me that as well as making our divison better and you have shown that.and I have thanked you for that, The problem is not just in my divison its the whole situation.

nflobster
11-23-2010, 08:08 PM
let me begin by saying i only came to three or four shows this year and i was impressed by the way it was ran. i talked to dave and i think joe? both of them took time to answer some questions and made me feel welcome to come down. i really enjoyed watching the track crew working with the little kids in the baby cage class. it seemed to me that everyone was getting along which you wont find at peewee football or soccer.... as far as cheating and favorites. i dont think i have been to a track which has something going on in some sort of way. however those who complain the most about cheating are usually the ones cheating. (my past experiances) also many people who work the tracks do it because they enjoy racing. i guess what i'm saying is the comments about going elsewhere and how bad things are run is not what i saw when i watched. and it is true that it only takes a couple of bad apples to ruin the bunch. just don't let it happen here. it is the last place around.

tonypower
11-23-2010, 10:08 PM
A simple solution. There seems to be big problems at East End Kart Racing for some reason. The major problems are fuel, oil, restricter plates, now I am hearing nitro in air filters. The simple solution is lets fix the problem. Period. All the talent that is on Long Island as far as racing goes, all the experience, all the money spent, all the hours people put into go racing every week, every body knows everything about racing but no one knows how to fix this problem. Maybe we should put a help wanted ad out there? Maybe Dave doesn't have the money to buy tech tools because of the bad economy? Now for the simple solution I have been involved in KART racing since 1986. This is the first time I have seen all these problems. If EEKR can not fix these simple problems because of the know how or the money, I will volunteer all my tech tools, gauges, degree wheel, hydrometer etc. And will also volunteer to spend what ever time it takes to teach some one how to tech a 5 horse power engine, oil, fuel restricters and build a pump around etc.And also print out instruction sheets and rule booklets this way everybody knows the rules and no one has to ask any questions.

dynamite
11-28-2010, 10:21 AM
1st off, my soninlaw wasn't bashing any of the people that work there, you guys did a fantastic job of running the show each and every week,what he was trying to say in a not so nice way that you have the tech guy from new jersey driving out and he's in a half hour away and he gets a call telling him we don't need you today!! thats bull-hit, so no tech any thing goes, so a certain few know about this and wow the illegal minds start to roll. linda, i talked to your husband about what stuff to do to these engines, but mark refused to do any of it, he would rather lose being legal then win by being illegal. the kids are complaining eyes burning, throat hurting, upset about one week riding on the bumper next week 10 car lengths behind when no tech guy there, parents upset which leads to auguments. and that last comment on your post, were you referring to my grandson????? really not nice, no need for that stuff,especially when he was just venting about NOT HAVING TECH EACH WEEK TO KEEP EVERYTHING LEGAL,NOT ONCE DID HE BASH THE WORKERS,ONLY VENTING AGAINST DAVE FOR NOT PUSHING FOR IT, AND I DON'T BLAME MARK FOR IT AS DAVE AND I TALKED ABOUT THE SAT. NIGHT CHEATING GOING ON AND IT WAS ALSO FUSTRATING, and the calls that were not made, and the ones that were made,hopefully dave doesn't take it personal,just frustation from a few of the fathers who work on these karts with there sons and daughters all week long doing the right things. thanks dan turbush