PDA

View Full Version : congrats joe hodge

outlawfab
11-24-2010, 06:33 PM
way to go out with the "W" and lots of respect. glad to see your group of guys race that hard and then can have a beer together.

brian

Hollywood
11-25-2010, 08:32 AM
I'm with Brian.... It was so much fun watching you guys run! Congrats Joe.. 1 question, Can we have "Fast Eddie " now?

hodge racing
11-29-2010, 07:52 AM
thanks Brian its been great racing with Steve, Woot, Kevin, John and the rest of the guys. Iwill really miss it.I would also like to thank EEKR for everything they do. I know it is not easy to run a club like this and keep eveyone happy but i think you do a great job. I would also like to thank the club and over 35 drivers for the tribute. My brother would have loved that.

Harold women and beer will get Eddie to work for anyone just talk to Eddie at the banquet and buy him a beer he likes beer. but there is a few people that have asked Eddie already.Did i mention beer.

Thank you Linda Solomito for everything you did for me and my family in some very tuff times I will never forget it.

Joe Hodge

Hollywood
11-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Beer is easy... god knows we can handle that! women? lil tougher but it can be handled! Love you guys Good luck to you joe!:lol:

The Bullfather
11-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Harold where's the women? Besides the married ones, girlfriends and daughters!!!

Hollywood
11-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Good point Pete......

hodge racing
12-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Hey pete isnt every women someones daughter ? :D

The Bullfather
12-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Quick Harold, hide Lauren and Caitlin.... hahaha you may have some unwelcome visitors in the pits next season. lol

Very true Joe very true, I have to call you this weekend.