PDA

View Full Version : NEETS "Gobbler" Results

Geno
11-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Savage 61 Dodge 6/8-Cylinders (100-Laps)
Pos No. Name
1 16 Ray Fitzgerald
2 77X Rob Longo
3 17X Rob McCormick
4 33 TJ Kapish
5 75 Howie Bott
6 31x Jeff Walls
7 56 Steven Haegle
8 39 Don Carasiti
9 54 Brian McCormack
10 5 Jim Badalato
11 43X Paul Harding
12 91 Anthony Foerster
13 111 Noah Frazier
14 73jr David Baker
15 8 Joel Pilgert
16 44 Mike Parisi
17 43 Richard Petey
18 53 Kevin Nowak
19 61 Shawn Wanat
20 64 Chris Angstadt
21 88 Scott Sipe
22 22 Brian Yelk
23 36 Carl Ruppert

4-Cylinders (100-laps)
Pos No. Name
1 1 Frank Katona
2 5 Dave Bentley Jr
3 12 Peter Verwys
4 15 Steve Wilson
5 53 Kevin Nowak TRUX Winner)
6 61 Shawn Wanat
7 11 John Smith
8 19X Mike Wahl
9 13 Larry Spencer Jr
10 29X Jim White
11 71X Edward Michael
12 66 Jay Garris
13 17K Justin Martinson
14 71 Jake Kibler
15 47 Kenny Brown
16 0 Mike Cafiero
17 8S Bruce Miller
18 10 Daniel Pawlicki
19 5 Jim Badalato
20 44 Chip Wanamaker
21 51 Larry Spencer III
22 30 Joe Grocholski
23 34 Tony Rispin
24 73 Kenny Wallace
25 17X Rob McCormick
26 4 Joe Martinson
DNS 7 Sam Ryan

Ladies Race (15-Laps)
1 1 Sue Ryan
2 77X Tiffany Olejnik
3 16 Sue Collins
4 56 Breanna Lobach
5 8 Jen "Punchy" Schwager

intense1
11-30-2010, 01:58 AM
Savage 61 Dodge 6/8-Cylinders (100-Laps)
Pos No. Name
1 16 Ray Fitzgerald
2 77X Rob Longo
3 17X Rob McCormick
4 33 TJ Kapish
5 75 Howie Bott
6 31x Jeff Walls
7 56 Steven Haegle
8 39 Don Carasiti
9 54 Brian McCormack
10 5 Jim Badalato
11 43X Paul Harding
12 91 Anthony Foerster
13 111 Noah Frazier
14 73jr David Baker
15 8 Joel Pilgert
16 44 Mike Parisi
17 43 Richard Petey
18 53 Kevin Nowak
19 61 Shawn Wanat
20 64 Chris Angstadt
21 88 Scott Sipe
22 22 Brian Yelk
23 36 Carl Ruppert

You left out:
BANNED 410 Steve Tito
BANNED 210 Willy Wrecked'em
:disgusted:rolleyes::disgusted:rolleyes::disgusted

Rowdy Rules 51
11-30-2010, 11:00 AM
You left out:
BANNED 410 Steve Tito
BANNED 210 Willy Wrecked'em
:disgusted:rolleyes::disgusted:rolleyes::disgusted

dont forget
BLACK FLAGGED for rough riding in an Enduro #44 Chip Wanamaker :disgusted

intense1
11-30-2010, 12:37 PM
WHAT NEXT?...NO bumpers allowed:confused:,...the "move-over" flag:confused:... :rolleyes:

"When the green flag drops, the action stops" = BORING! :disgusted

Erin C
11-30-2010, 01:38 PM
There's differences in all series, we choose to err on the side of safety and that's all.

We respect MMES and SVS so please respect NEETS in how we choose to run our series in the best interest of the drivers safety.

There will never be a move over flag or no bumpers allowed...it's simply a way to keep our drivers safe and able to make the next race unharmed.

intense1
11-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Safety is wonderful.
That's why the Mountain Madness Enduro Series has tech officials, to insure that the vehicles are safe...when they do wreck.

However, BORING racing...is NOT wonderful. Unfortunately, Enduro racing has become just that.

Everyone seems to forget that racing is entertainment.
The customer expects a higher level of entertainment today, than ever before...at a bargain price.

If people wanted to watch cars travel down the highway, they can do it for FREE.

Also, "Banning" the only excitement you have to offer...isn't gonna help your cause.

Maybe "Showtime" can offer an Offensive Enduro driving class, because he sure knows how to excite the crowd!

CJfilms
11-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Mike, could you please inform me where your information has come from?

Steve Tito, #410 Big Car, has not been banned from racing with NEETS...in fact, we discussed the outcome of the final MMES race of 2010 and cleared the air. He was welcome to attend, however he originally told me he had a schedule conflict and could not make it but the car would be there.....turns out, he was able to make it there and we had a friendly conversation and went on with things....

Willy, is a fake persona and has made obvious physical threats against competitors...NEETS has never stood for malicious content between drivers...just ask Larry here....we had a conversation regarding racing at Grandview a few months back and in the end he gained some new friends and allies on the track versus loosing more cars, time, money and possibly his life....

I have no problem with yourself Mike, I have sent numerous emails, private messages, facebook messages and even waved hello to you with no response...I seem to be left with no other choice but to talk here on the forums in public to attempt to resolve this in a mutually acceptable way so we can both be happy.

Many drivers came up to the office after the event and stated how ecstatic they were to see NEETS return to asphalt racing at Mountain Speedway. Joe Callavini witnessed every one of the drivers who came in the office and praised the event's outcome....you should have been there.

I still want to talk, Mike, to settle this like adults without name calling or threats or acting like we are in high school....call me....267-767-4923. I will gladly set time aside to discuss whatever is bothering you at this point and why you are so upset regarding NEETS' successful event on Sunday.

Lastly, #44 Small Car, Chip Wanamaker, was black flagged for excessive rough driving....he was permitted to return to the speedway, although he decided not to.

NEETS' definition of "overly destructive" or "excessively rough" driving is when a competitor is deliberately taking cars out of the race or attempting to do so in an effort to better their own finishing position. We have come to see that the more cars that finish the race in one piece...the more that return. So, if we can prevent cars from being roughed up for no apparent reason other than self-gain....we will black flag the driver.

Our goal is to see the sport prosper into what it used to be....I am doing all I can to keep Joe Callavini happy by making sure he is making money at each and every event we hold there...something you and I should be on the same side of the fence about since he ultimately decides what happens.

In the end, Sunday went over very well for our first time back at the speedway. There were a few bugs and issues, but the truth is, no one lost a car, got hurt or worse....to me, that is a success!

Call me Mike, it is time this get's settled....we're on the same side now more so than we have ever been....267-767-4923.

intense1
11-30-2010, 07:54 PM
It is apparent that Mr. Cutri has a very shallow memory.
Following his dismissal as a Speedway official back in late 2006, Mr. Cutri took it upon himself to initiate a negative campaign against not only Mountain Speedway, but Mountain Speedway promoter Joseph Callavini, along with several Mountain Speedway officials. This e-mail campaign was sent out to a large group of individuals, with no other agenda than to deform the character of everyone associated with Mountain Speedway. This heinous act involved direct accusations of slander and libel, and specifically involved Speedway promoter Joseph Callavini, Speedway pit steward Gary Slusser, Speedway race director Mark Mollitt, Speedway office personnel Erica Reakes, and myself.
A copy of this e-mail campaign by Mr. Cutri was obtained, and forwarded to Attorneys representing all the Speedway officials who were directly targeted.

However, since Mr. Cutri has acted hypocritical toward the speedway recently, all parties targeted by Mr. Cutri's negative campaign, along with their attorneys, have agreed a public apology directed toward all specifically named individuals who are, or were, involved with Mountain Speedway-is imperative to finally putting this matter to rest.

Additionally, as Mr. Cutri mentioned in his forum message, I have never physically threatened any competitor. He took it upon himself to ban me from ever racing with his organization, for merely assisting him in promoting a specific event in which directly related to my role as Chief Steward at Mountain Speedway. As Mr. Cutri matures as a promoter, he will surely begin to understand the flamboyancy involved in hyping an event, with the success of both the speedway and his NEETS organization in mind.
Also noted in a private message sent by Mr. Cutri, was the fact that I am no longer involved with Sundance Vacations Speedway, as of October 30. This is simply...UNTRUE.

But, probably the most disturbing accusation coming from Mr. Cutri's message, was the fact that I personally, had sent a driver out on the track attacking other drivers at another enduro event that was not even NEETS sanctioned. This is preposterous...and I will not stand for it.

Unlike Mr. Cutri, who takes it upon himself to continue with his underground private message campaigns (which he has a history of), I have no problem in posting the truth up front-for all to see.

There is an old saying..."If it looks like a snake, and acts like a snake...it's a snake."

But, I CAN be...a Mongoose.

Sincerely,
Mike Odwazny
Sundance Vacations Speedway(Mountain Speedway)-Chief Steward

P.S. - Don't wait by the phone, Mr. Cutri

CJfilms
11-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Again Mike, I'm trying to offer you the olive branch and you whip me back across the face with it.....

PS....please get your facts straight. I've apologized for things that have transpired...but you are still digging....call me Mike, be the man you think you act like....267-767-4923.....or just hit reply..........again.....

pps......I stayed on as a Mountain Official when NEETS originally left Mountain Speedway....or did you forget that......too.........

Rowdy Rules 51
11-30-2010, 11:52 PM
How come Chip got the black when Nowak didnt? He dumped Chip and nothing happened too him, from what I heard Chip was just running Nowak like he was run. I saw the original altercation on the backstrech when Chip was turned head on into the infield and came back onto the track and nearly t boned him. I hope Chip was not targeted for his aggresive reputation or for him being a Street Stock driver

Erin C
12-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Larry, I dont think anyone saw that...I know I personally didnt see it. Chip was in no way targeted...I actually praised him in the tower at the beginning of the race on how well he was doing out there!

CJfilms
12-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Larry, I've known Chip for many years too....I wouldn't label him as aggressive...he knows how to get is car to the front of the pack, whether it be street stock, or enduro...

However, NEETS has never stood for unsportsmanlike conduct...such as having to spin someone out to get a better position...ask our head flagger, Matt, how much he likes to throw Ol' Black around...

I'm sure that Chip and Kevin got bumped into each other at some point and being Chip has the lighter vehicle, he got the short end of the stick... That being said, it was a racing incident....but when drivers remember who hit them and then go back after them, they get the flag.

Two things I know for a fact...Chip does drive hard, on the track and (from my own personal experience) on the street ( rt 80! LOL!). Kevin is driving an SUV in a small car enduro therefore he has a lot more to worry about as one of those cars could easily get underneath his vehicle...so, Kevin is going to drive clean...

If he got hit two/three times in a row, he may have retaliated...truth be told, it happens a lot and we do throw the flag at competitors at other speedways regardless of who they are or what the drive....in the end, Chip got the upper hand by sending him around....hence the black flag for a one lap penalty.....not a DQ. :D

Erin C
12-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Chip does drive hard, on the track and (from my own personal experience) on the street ( rt 80! LOL!).

HAHAHA!! I Remember him hauling a$$ on route 80 with the enclosed trailer attached! LOL...that was hysterical...he smoked us!

Rowdy Rules 51
12-01-2010, 10:13 AM
thank you for clearing that all up, Chip said he had a blast, i hope everyone is ready cause at some point in 2011 Im takin him to Grandview, and that will be a sight to see :)

Golf Guy
12-01-2010, 06:24 PM
It is apparent that Mr. Cutri has a very shallow memory.
Following his dismissal as a Speedway official back in late 2006, Mr. Cutri took it upon himself to initiate a negative campaign against not only Mountain Speedway, but Mountain Speedway promoter Joseph Callavini, along with several Mountain Speedway officials. This e-mail campaign was sent out to a large group of individuals, with no other agenda than to deform the character of everyone associated with Mountain Speedway. This heinous act involved direct accusations of slander and libel, and specifically involved Speedway promoter Joseph Callavini, Speedway pit steward Gary Slusser, Speedway race director Mark Mollitt, Speedway office personnel Erica Reakes, and myself.
A copy of this e-mail campaign by Mr. Cutri was obtained, and forwarded to Attorneys representing all the Speedway officials who were directly targeted.

However, since Mr. Cutri has acted hypocritical toward the speedway recently, all parties targeted by Mr. Cutri's negative campaign, along with their attorneys, have agreed a public apology directed toward all specifically named individuals who are, or were, involved with Mountain Speedway-is imperative to finally putting this matter to rest.

Additionally, as Mr. Cutri mentioned in his forum message, I have never physically threatened any competitor. He took it upon himself to ban me from ever racing with his organization, for merely assisting him in promoting a specific event in which directly related to my role as Chief Steward at Mountain Speedway. As Mr. Cutri matures as a promoter, he will surely begin to understand the flamboyancy involved in hyping an event, with the success of both the speedway and his NEETS organization in mind.
Also noted in a private message sent by Mr. Cutri, was the fact that I am no longer involved with Sundance Vacations Speedway, as of October 30. This is simply...UNTRUE.

But, probably the most disturbing accusation coming from Mr. Cutri's message, was the fact that I personally, had sent a driver out on the track attacking other drivers at another enduro event that was not even NEETS sanctioned. This is preposterous...and I will not stand for it.

Unlike Mr. Cutri, who takes it upon himself to continue with his underground private message campaigns (which he has a history of), I have no problem in posting the truth up front-for all to see.

There is an old saying..."If it looks like a snake, and acts like a snake...it's a snake."

But, I CAN be...a Mongoose.

Sincerely,
Mike Odwazny
Sundance Vacations Speedway(Mountain Speedway)-Chief Steward

P.S. - Don't wait by the phone, Mr. Cutri

I don't have a dog in this fight so this is a total outsiders view. But was this post necessary? Couldn't you just call him or meet him and iron things out - or not. Your post comes off as kind of childish? Just my opinion.