PDA

View Full Version : Frostbite enduro

TTOR
12-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Anyone from Long Island planning on running in the Frosbite enduro at mountain in January?

A69pizzoo
12-02-2010, 10:47 PM
as far as i know ill be there with my eclipse. im waiting for the new updated neets rules so i can get some tires. i think they might change the curent rule so i dont wanna buy. if anybody knows what the new rules are or how i can get them that would be great.

TTOR
12-02-2010, 11:51 PM
as far as i know ill be there with my eclipse. im waiting for the new updated neets rules so i can get some tires. i think they might change the curent rule so i dont wanna buy. if anybody knows what the new rules are or how i can get them that would be great.

The rules for the frostbite enduro are here: http://www.mountainspeedway.com/Rulebooks/2011/MMES.htm

I don't know about NEETS though.

Poppop
12-03-2010, 05:32 AM
:wave:Looks like NEETS won't be running the Frostbite 5 race. That's just a Mountain thing but there will be some NEETS drivers there. The NEETS rules meeting is tomorrow so there should be some news coming out about anything being done with Mountain. I believe there are some management things that need to be worked out for the 2011 season before the two can get together and have some asphalt races to enhance the NEETS schedule. Personally, I prefer the dirt but I'll do what I can to help if there are going to be asphalt races on the schedule too. I'm even trying to get another car to use on asphalt.

Poppop

PIT BULL
12-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Maybe its worth the trip.

TTOR
12-03-2010, 08:45 PM

It says $500 on the website, not sure if theres a minimum car count

A69pizzoo
12-03-2010, 10:08 PM

Come on up Steve it should be fun.