PDA

View Full Version : great time

McCormick15x
12-05-2010, 12:25 PM
thank you to Elaine Vollmoeller and all that helped put the dinner together.thanks to the soon to be ms harris for keeping the point and all her time and effort. had a great time
happy holidays

the racer:wave:

A69pizzoo
12-05-2010, 04:53 PM
same here. thanks to everyone that puts in the time to help out us enduro drivers.

99racing
12-05-2010, 05:14 PM
:)had a great time... thanks to Elaine & Christie for putting together yet another great party. :cheers:

LongIslandJam
12-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Agreed! It was a great time! Thanks Elaine, Christie and the rest of the gang for putting it together! :cheers:

racing#s
12-05-2010, 07:49 PM
That was a good time,thanks to all that make/made it happen.
And again, congrats to all the Enduro division Champs.
And I'd like to say that the trophy for the 'Dancing of the Enduro stars' goes to Mccormick...lol.....runner up to Jumbo.
Already looking forward to next years....:applause:

RacinRob
12-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Great Job to Elaine, Christie, and everyone involved in putting together a well organized and all around fun banquet. I really hope the enudro guys and gals have success in adding more races...you truly are great people and put on a great show. Thanks again!

Turbo
12-05-2010, 11:41 PM
good job by all involved, from the pictures it looked like it was a great time. Very jealous that us weekly saturday night divisions cant get something similar to this. I know there is a luncheon in the future for us but nothing like what the enduro banquet was. I have to keep reminding myself that i won the SPT championship, because honestly it doesnt even feel like i won anything.. sucky feeling. but again good job by all involved with the enduros, someone should really take notes from you guys:applause:

JumboJim92
12-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I had a blast at the banquet this year... Just want to say thanks to Christie and Elaine on doing such a great job on the banquet... I am also rooting for you enduro guys on trying to get a couple of other races this upcoming season... I might even be interested in running a couple of enduros myself... Goodluck to all this season :cheers:

~#92 Jimmy Denis