PDA

View Full Version : Frostbite ?

EdR
12-19-2010, 12:39 AM
Any news or location for the Frostbite? Is it staying the same . Orange County is a great track for mods.Same there little to No promotion for the race
Ed

AlkyMadness
01-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Rumor is the race is being moved to Ace Speedway this year.

Since Ace is my local track, I hope so, but, I still think OCS should have a mod event. It's a great track for the mods.

Ace released their schedule and it wasn't on it, but, this is an event that's independent of the host track since C&C promote it, so that doesn't really mean anything. OCS schedule won't be out until the end of January.

Then again, maybe there won't be a Frostbite this year. C&C is promoting the MSA Supermods at Ace in April. Maybe they decided to kill the Frostbite and run with the Supers.

Hopefully C&C will announce something in the coming days.

NC Mudcat
01-01-2011, 12:31 PM
From the previous crowds for the race, they should kill it. No fans, no profit. Sure hate to see it die, but I fear it is gone. "WE" just didn't support it.

EdR
01-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Well it didnt get support because there really wasn't alot to any promotion.I didn't hear about it until the night before the race.It was great weather.The race was one of the best Ive seen in a LONG time.There is a lack of promotion for some of these local races and tracks in the carolinas.
Ed