PDA

View Full Version : Schedule schedule schedule ????????

Maddawg
01-02-2011, 08:53 AM
OK its now 2011 wheres the new SCHEDULE :)
Just hope we don't run the same days as Pocono !!!! No schedule conflicts please:cool:
Maddawg

Philter39
01-02-2011, 10:51 PM
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Just have Pocono change their dates if they conflict. phil

Erin C
01-03-2011, 07:55 AM
lol...should be here shortly...I will remind Joe to give Kenny a call back today, he was at a football game yesterday when we called so we were unable to talk to him.

CJfilms
01-03-2011, 10:32 AM
As Erin said just before, I called for Kenny yesterday, but couldn't reach him....

We worked out the dates to be quite similar to the 2010 season...avoiding major holidays, including MOTHER'S DAY....and pocono nascar races....

So, I'll post it up here as soon as we have some news.....

Maddawg
01-07-2011, 06:43 PM
NICE-----SWEEET:cheers:

RICK16RACIN
01-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Dont worry guys there is a very good schedule in place as of today, You will see!!!!! Lots of good suprises!!!!!!!!;) Its gonna be a great year!!!!!!!!!:applause::applause: sorry Joe !!!! it slipped out

69racing
01-09-2011, 08:30 PM
so a new schedule and any updated rules some time this week?

Poppop
01-10-2011, 06:06 AM
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation. I want to plan my vacation around the NEETS schedule, not a crystal ball, and I have family coming a long way to visit this year. Maybe I can get them to plan their visit to include a race. Grandview has precedence over any surprises.:applause:

Maddawg
01-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Not sure if this is the correct schedule , but it was w/ the Grandview schedule
4/3, 5/1, 6/5, 7/3, 7/24, 8/28, 9/25 like I said not sure??? I'm sure Joe and Erin will have press release soon
Maddawg

CJfilms
01-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Quite Right!

The only other date NOT on that schedule is 10/16......day after the Thunder on the Hill event...

10/16 is the Thunder on the Hill rain date....we will race that day if all goes well Saturday....we race then.....if not....we race the following Saturday, 10/22....

BUT....we have other things we've been working on......

1 - Vintage cars! We will be having vintage cars turning some laps with us every now and then...possibly at every race! If you have never seen a vintage car race, it is usually 10-20 vintage cars (similar to the old coupe in Grandview's infield) racing in an exhibition style event, no money, for 15 or so laps....

2 - Slingshots! We are working with a NEW series to introduce and assist in the promotions of a multi-track slingshot series that will sister the NEETS Series!!! More details to come.....

3 - SATURDAY NIGHT RACING!!!!! That's right! We discussed it all last season and now it will become a reality!!!! We are looking to have 4 50-lap events on Saturday nights....2-Big, 2-Small.... We will be scheduling these soon....we have to work out the dates and details.....like if it will be a points race or not....which will be a discussion at another time....not here, not now please.

I'm getting the rules and schedule together this week and hope to have everything online this week!!!!

Stay tuned!

Lad3der
01-17-2011, 10:16 AM
saturdays are no good. alot of people race and crew else where so they cant make the show

RICK16RACIN
01-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Saturday Spotlight!!!!!! Well i think it will be a big stepping stone for us !!!! If it is a points race and with enough notice they should be a big hit!!!! There will be alot!!!!!! of people in the stands that will be seeing it for the first time and maybe come back on the sunday races !!!! :applause::applause:

Maddawg
01-18-2011, 04:52 AM
HELL YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::co ol::cool::cheers::):):)

Poppop
01-18-2011, 05:25 AM
My guess is that we would have to run after the other two divisions and that would mean no spectators. Some of the ones with little kids leave before the modified show is over and then a lot more leave before the late models get started. I don't think many will stay later to see a bunch of slow cars run.
Poppop

DPORCR312
01-18-2011, 01:49 PM
Everyone I talked to so far is really excited about running on a saturday! I think its a great idea and personally cant wait to let er rip under the lights! :cheers:

greenflag
01-18-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm all FOR the Saturday night shows! Its a win-win situation. The 358 Modified/Late Model fans will have the opportunity to enjoy enduro racing and the enduro fans will have the shot at enjoying the regular Saturday night racing. Sounds great to me and the new 2011 schedule looks very good as well! I'm ready!

NeetsSpectator
01-18-2011, 09:34 PM
My guess is that we would have to run after the other two divisions and that would mean no spectators.

No Spectators?:confused:

Well I know when I'm not wanted.:help:
I won't be putting any one of those bad luck cameras in your car again! :mad:

Just Kidding Poppop. :lol:

Saturday Night sounds good to me. Go for it!

Poppop
01-19-2011, 05:30 AM
:lol:If you come in the pits for one of those races Dave you might get to put a camera in one of the other classes. Looking back would probably be the way to go since they are all rear wheel drive and throw a lot more dirt.
Poppop