PDA

View Full Version : Awards banquet sunday?

bulldozer
01-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Is the awards banquet sunday at J Cs.Dont see anything on it.I mean trophey day lol

Tommyj16
01-06-2011, 07:52 PM
yes 12:30 sunday

Lad3der
01-07-2011, 10:39 AM
top five in points :( should at least be top ten

bulldozer
01-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Its a shame we dont even know the time or day this event is going on.We all dont have facebook so you would figure we would see this on our riverhead raceway sight or the longislandjam. I use to have a good time at the old banquet at the hotel thats when it was fun. Thats the last time we got money back too.lol.We shouldnt even race for points. Its a joke we arent winning no money i dont even feel like i have won anything besides the wins on the track.Since there isnt a point fund we should time trial every night and just go for winssssssssssss.We are handicapped for points but we win nothing for a championship.JOKE

Tommyj16
01-08-2011, 02:36 PM
top five in points :( should at least be top ten

when there was a pnt fund top 10 would get checks and top 5 would get trophy as well.

Lad3der
01-08-2011, 03:27 PM
it was still something to work towards

Deathwish86
01-08-2011, 05:06 PM
As far as I was told all divisions get trophys, including demo. Does anyone know if this is correct? Either way, where is this place located?

On the gas
01-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Just makes no sense for the tracks Trophy day NOT to be listed on the tracks web site!!!!!!

killa54
01-08-2011, 05:56 PM
As far as I was told all divisions get trophys, including demo. Does anyone know if this is correct? Either way, where is this place located?

i just checked facebook, it doesnt mention demo derbies..
didnt u get ur season champ trophy already?

deathwishracin1
01-08-2011, 06:01 PM
i just checked facebook, it doesnt mention demo derbies..
didnt u get ur season champ trophy already?

Na he didn't get it yet. Any time he asked about either the trophy or the dinner he kept getting told they will call him to let him know. Maybe Bob just didn't mention it on facebook but they do have it? Would have been nice to put the date on the riverhead site.

rrealto
01-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Who runs a track like this ???.
You are right, it is a joke.
No press release, no mention on the track website, nothing on the Jam.
Just more of the same from the worst run track on the East coast.
More of the same, to be expected.
And they will all point the finger at each other.

killa54
01-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Na he didn't get it yet. Any time he asked about either the trophy or the dinner he kept getting told they will call him to let him know. Maybe Bob just didn't mention it on facebook but they do have it? Would have been nice to put the date on the riverhead site.

are u 2 goin? is it just 1st place that gets a trophy?

deathwishracin1
01-08-2011, 11:54 PM
We are going to go. I know your dad was pushing for trophys for the top three but as far as I know the track didn't go for it. At this point we aren't even sure if Jay is getting a trophy. Wouldn't make any sense to keep track of points all season then not give the champion a trophy, but weirder things have happened.

killa54
01-09-2011, 08:01 PM
We are going to go. I know your dad was pushing for trophys for the top three but as far as I know the track didn't go for it. At this point we aren't even sure if Jay is getting a trophy. Wouldn't make any sense to keep track of points all season then not give the champion a trophy, but weirder things have happened.

So what happened?

Gravel
01-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Well, you'll have to go to another web site to find out. www.myracenews.com

LOLOLOL:lol::lol::lol: