PDA

View Full Version : New Smryna Speedway has a new website for 2011

RacnJason00
01-13-2011, 09:29 PM
http://newsmyrnaspeedway.org/newbeta/ and is up and running for the World Series

toddlietz
01-26-2011, 07:15 PM
#33 Andy Petree 52 Hendersonville, NC is listed on website.

Anyone see him drive before?

Frank Fleming
Meyers brothers anounced they are coming although not on the website as entry.

Where are the regulars? Still pretty early but usually some chatter out there on who is coming this year.

MOD11RACER
01-26-2011, 08:46 PM
#33 Andy Petree 52 Hendersonville, NC is listed on website.

Anyone see him drive before?

Frank Fleming
Meyers brothers anounced they are coming although not on the website as entry.

Where are the regulars? Still pretty early but usually some chatter out there on who is coming this year.

Petree was a DNQ @ the Bristol Modified race in 2010.

RacnJason00
01-26-2011, 09:40 PM
I know Eric Beers isn't going.. The Goodale brothers arent going....

toddlietz
01-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Beers has not been down for 2 for sure maybe 3 years. I am sure it is money due to economy for him. Goodale only had one car down last year or so and never really did anything anyway. I think he won a 25 lap main event one night. Although I have seen a lot of progress and growth from that team.
With GBIII coming and Meyers brothers, Fleming, they will replace the few who may not make the trip this year. I am sure Brady bunch will be down, TS Haulers with Silky should be coming with couple tours cars and couple SK's.
Carl, Charlie, or Chris P. might make an appearance they usually alternate years they attend. Still early for Modifieds to annouce. I am going either way. I have never been disapointed in last 35 years. I go every year.

JED
01-27-2011, 05:20 PM
TC in the Brady car

Nigels Rod Shop
01-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Gary Putnam in the #77 south car will run a few nights.