PDA

View Full Version : Albany-Saratoga & Devil's Bowl Speedways are now NASCAR Sanctioned

Howie
01-21-2011, 08:21 PM
Albany-Saratoga and Devil's Bowl Speedways are now NASCAR tracks. Are WMT races in their future?

Jaws
01-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Albany-Saratoga and Devil's Bowl Speedways are now NASCAR tracks. Are WMT races in their future?

Would love to see a WMT race at both places.

(Howie that avater is freaky!)

SUfan
01-22-2011, 05:19 AM
I was at both tracks in 2010, and they would make for great Modified racing. However, both have pit areas that require cars to slow on the frontstretch and pit outside of the track in turn one with a sharp right hand turn, so that could be an issue.

limodmaniac
01-22-2011, 08:51 AM
They kicked out all the touring series at Albany this year, so that's not too promising. And we don't want another Flash race, do we? Though, at the same time, I wouldnt mind seeing a modified race at either track!

uticamike
01-23-2011, 08:14 AM
Spencer and Holland are also NASCAR and they don't have a Tour race. I don't think

that sanction thing is all it's cracked up to be. I'm very curious as to why Richards

doesn't want touring series at his places. I thought the crowd at the ROC/MRS race

last year was decent. It takes awhile to establish these events with the local fan base.

Damn shame to not have TT Modifieds on these two great tracks.:disgusted

art11758
01-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Just puttin this out there, maybe the purse is a little to steep for those promoters.