PDA

View Full Version : Big diamond

CAPTAIN
01-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Rules are posted very simular to what was discused at neets rules meeting. www.bigdiamondspeedway.net. How about some neets rules joe!!!

RICK16RACIN
01-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Well the rules are close but no mention of vortec heads??? there are some things that are different but we are real close !!! close enough so you guys can run with us!!!! we might be a little more lieniant????? Me and Joe just finallized the rules for Neets 2011 and he will be posting them in the next day or so!! Any questions about anything you can always contact me 484-368-6801
thanks Rick;)

CJfilms
01-31-2011, 08:21 AM
RULES WILL BE POSTED TODAY!!!! Hoping to get them posted this morning....just checking links right now....and I have to do a press release.....working on it now!!! :applause::applause::applause:

Mobigsly
01-31-2011, 05:15 PM
A little clarification on the rules please. The plate that needs to be under the driver seat. It states "Plate must be no less than one-half inch (1/2") thick. 10 gauge steel plate also permitted" 10 guage steel is .1234 inches or closest fraction 9/64th, sooooo. I'm lost on what you are saying. Anyway, whats going to tear throught the car that a 10 guage plate is going to stop from hitting me in the buttox?

gswracing
01-31-2011, 07:03 PM
i think that could be answered by the 3 word game.
jeff 31x

critter
01-31-2011, 09:31 PM
wow i seen the new rules , now i gotta get a car and a whole bunch of stuff to race again , oh well maybe 2012 for a critter comeback or i hit the lotto :(

Spanky1975
02-01-2011, 07:56 PM
A little clarification on the rules please. The plate that needs to be under the driver seat. It states "Plate must be no less than one-half inch (1/2") thick. 10 gauge steel plate also permitted" 10 guage steel is .1234 inches or closest fraction 9/64th, sooooo. I'm lost on what you are saying. Anyway, whats going to tear throught the car that a 10 guage plate is going to stop from hitting me in the buttox?

Come on TJ. It makes perfect sense to put that thick of a plate under the seat. Most of these cars are so rotted that parts do fly off. and the last thing anyone needs is a rusty bumper to the sac. I cannot specify how important sac safty is in our sport. Without your balls you would never be able to slide the car into turn one.

Mobigsly
02-02-2011, 03:25 PM
I also seen talk aboiut muffers falling off. Just spend the money on a good set of muffler bearings that will last forever. http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=10

Also if your going to keep turning left, why run the risk of failure using right hand threads. Left hand threads have been around since the turn of the century, only problem you had to modify the screwdriver to use them.. Now you can buy the correct screwdriver. http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=21 also comes in metric for Saturns, pontiacs, Saturns, Geos, Saturns, Chevys, Saturns, Oldsmobiles, and did I mention Saturns.

Mobigsly
02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Are cross drilled brake hoses considered a performance item??? http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

Philter39
02-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Those cross drilled brake hoses are just what you may need to get even with that pesky customer. -phil

Spanky1975
02-02-2011, 07:18 PM
I take my previous comment back. The site that TJ provided sells replacement balls and they are brass, so there is no need for a plate under the seat. Unless your worried about your rectum, dam near killed um.

Mobigsly
02-02-2011, 08:03 PM
I think that would be cheating.. They need to be OEM equipment.