PDA

View Full Version : What Race are You Looking Forward to on the ROC schedule?

limodmaniac
02-08-2011, 05:37 PM
This year, I'm kind of looking forward to getting back to Lancaster (Dunn Tire) - not sure if it can any more exciting than last year.

Also, I love the idea of a race at SL2 under the lights.. having not been there yet for an evening race.

Fred Wilcox
02-08-2011, 06:00 PM
The return of the Bud 200 (or whatever it will be called) as part of Classic Weekend! Mods and Supers for 200 laps each on consecutive days at the Steel Palace.

uticamike
02-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Airborne the most because I've never been and what I hear and read about the place has me pretty pumped. Lancaster yes, was great last year. A tired old place that still puts on a really good show unlike Spencer with new pavement and it's still
pretty much a 1 groover. I think it will be better this year. No Perry :*-( and that
sux but 2 at Shangri-La :applause: helps make up for it. Oswego :disgusted ,most love it , I'm not a fan myself. I don't care we have 2 200 lappers either but... if it draws in the fans then it's a good thing. My wish we list is too long however.
A/S, Devils Bowl, Lake Erie, Holland, Perry........ oh well.

stoningtonmodmania
02-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Im lookin forward to 3 races either of the races at sl2 iv never been there...
then the oswego day b4 canada...
then with the race at the us 100 last years race was great. i want to do it agian