PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Races!

CJfilms
02-16-2011, 11:06 AM
As you may have noticed, there are no ladies races on the schedule this season as of now...

I want that to change, however I need HELP!

First off.....car counts. I know of at least 10-15 people who are attending the events with their wives/girlfriends/female friends that do not LET them participate because:

- They are not willing to put them behind the wheel of their car...
- The girl/wife is afraid to wreck the car...
- They are "in the points"...

Reminder...this is an enduro! Wrecked cars come with the sport! Whether you or your wife wreck the car or break a part.....it is bound to happen at some time...

I want to put the ladies race on the schedule and I have NOTHING AGAINST seeing them run!!! If we can get about 10 or so dedicated drivers that will participate ALL season....we can do this!

Carrie and Linsey are amazing out there and neither is afraid to push their car...that's why they won every race last season... They didn't start out that way, they learned what they were capable of doing and what their cars were capable of along the way.....it's a learning experience and the only way to learn is to get our there!

I don't have a problem with them continuing to race in the ladies' events, but they are cleaning up out there since we only get 5-6 participants each time (usually 2 or so are new too!) .....come on girls!...IF they are going to win it...make them earn it!

We know that they will both be at all the races (and also Punchy!), so technically, we only need 7 more girls for us to have a ladies race again!

Send me and email with your info and I will get the ball rolling on this race again!!! PLEASE HURRY THOUGH....TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! :help:

joe@neetsracing.com

If we cannot get at least 10 dedicated drivers, we have to pull the plug for now....when there is only a handful of drivers out there, there is a higher risk of high-speed incidents and less people support/follow the races......

critter
02-16-2011, 01:24 PM
if i get back on my feet ,u know my kat will be out there in the 00

Philter39
02-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Linsey is racing in the regular 4 cyl class this year. We are currently building a spare car for her. Carrie has not told me her plans but her car is ready Not the same car as last year. A slower car. They both tried to wreck my cars. But my cars endure.

racinrob43
02-17-2011, 10:11 PM
I can't commit her to every race, but I would like to have my daughter (15 years old) run in a few to get some seat time.

punchy
02-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Yes Punchy will be there!

Scott Hoffmaster and his wife Crystal will be there this season. Crystal drove in the one ladies race last year in the T2. They will have their own car representing Relay for Life. So there is another lady!

Come on guys find some more willing ladies or willing men to allow the ladies to race. OR we will have to run with you guys with Lindsey!

CJfilms
02-20-2011, 09:27 PM
they both tried to wreck my cars. But my cars endure.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philter39
02-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Punchy Linsey is the correct spelling. I will ask Linsey if her car is still okay after the small car race if she will/wants to race with the ladies also. I will ask Carrie again what her decision for this season is. phil