PDA

View Full Version : FACE BOOK POSTS I STUMBLED ACROSS. Its nice to know how popular I am for being fast.

PIT BULL
02-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Anthony Pizzo The only excuses I need for next year are the one I'm gonna give pitbull after I wreck his ass
February 13 at 11:07am.George Davis Uh huh , not b4 I do !!!!!
February 13 at 11:45am.Anthony Pizzo ok deal.
February 13 at 12:36pm.George Davis Case a beer goes to the first one who gets do him , and don't give me that " oops I forgot bull**** "
February 13 at 1:03pm.Doug Dickson can i get in on that
February 13 at 2:13pm.George Davis Sure
February 13 at 3:41pm.David Wookiee Walters We should just put a bullseye on the back of his car when he's not looking! Lmao
February 13 at 6:35pm.Anthony Pizzo I don't care If he is looking we can just tell him it's enduro racing. Don't cry when we spin you.
February 13 at 6:36pm.

I know all of you guys are NOT serious. Because if you are I have no problem with using my car as a weapon. I race clean with a bone stock car and WIN. But I have NO problem bringing my ghetto side to the track if need be.
None of you guys know **** about me. I'm on my best behavior at the track because my wife and children are there. As far as targets go all my ducks are now in a line. ("if need be")
Hey,, if you cant beat em, talk **** about them hahahahaha. I candyied around the track tha last season. This year I think I will kick it up a notch. Like I tell my kids, the best revenge is winning. Don't worry I wont be the one crying. I can take a beating as well as I give them. Good luck to all next season.
Case of beer haha.

A69pizzoo
02-25-2011, 09:24 AM
its all in good fun. we do like budweiser though. so have a case of bottles on hand.

george and i have been talking trash to each other about this for a year and a half. its all talk just us been asses to each other. no worries if we wanted to it would have happened already. dont worry we dont gun for fast cars. i am a fast car and hate when that happens to me. so i would never do that.

PIT BULL
02-25-2011, 12:56 PM
My Mercedes I can open a Saturn or chinese car up like can opener or mash one into the wall like a hammer due to the RWD, torque and weight ratio. And lets not forget my RWDaccelerates through the turn while the fwd's have to slow down. I am looking at the L/R 1/4 panel of fwd's every turn. The only reason I slow down is to avoid hitting them. Besides Ant Im above the white line all the time. We arent even racing the same race lol. I know its all in good fun and I enjoy your competition. But you must admidt racing as clean I do in a 4dr sedan and winning is cool as hell. No cams, No port work, no tricks. Just bone stock balls out european sedan. Remember my motto. Come to the track humble and leave proud. Worked for me all season. Good luck next season guys.

A69pizzoo
02-25-2011, 01:06 PM
japanese car. not chinese.

The Bullfather
02-25-2011, 03:20 PM
das german!

PIT BULL
02-25-2011, 04:00 PM
:-BJapanese, Chinese, Pekingese. Its all the same to me.

WEEZER
02-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Damn, you guys are making this season the "must watch division" at riverhead, good luck and thanks!!

PIT BULL
02-28-2011, 09:14 PM
The fans....:wave:

Dennisc
03-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Man it's going to be a hell of a season for the 4 cylinder guys. Gives me a reason to stay and watch the race.

davis26
03-02-2011, 09:12 PM
you know pitbull its all just me and pizzo jawing back an fourth at each other, but u say u race clean but i lost count how many times u haved moved me out of ur way but i never said nothin , maybe next time i should:lol:

PIT BULL
03-05-2011, 11:55 AM
If I moved you out of my way it was done as nicely as I could. I wasnt aware I need to say something to guys I move outa my way. Usually the guys who get in the way get screamed at by the faster cars. But from now on I will do my best to apologize to any one I brush with. Besides I think we are on the way to making the 4s the class to watch.
By the way I just saw a saturn with no plates on the corner of floral ave and Bellmore rd in N Bellmore 11710. Its about a mile north of sunrize hwy on the SW corner.looked real clean, 4 dr.

Tommyj16
03-05-2011, 06:11 PM
You know the best way to beat some one is to beat them fair. the fig-8 guys don't go out and take out roger Maynor we just work harder. SAD to see a champion in any division so they are going to go out a wreck someone cause they can't beat them SAD SAD SAD

PS STEVE GO BEAT THERE ASS'

Tommyj16
03-05-2011, 06:12 PM
you know pitbull its all just me and pizzo jawing back an fourth at each other, but u say u race clean but i lost count how many times u haved moved me out of ur way but i never said nothin , maybe next time i should:lol:

WHEN YOUR SLOW YOU SHOULD MOVE OVER :disgusted

PIT BULL
03-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Leave proud. :cool:

A69pizzoo
03-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Just for the record. You might feel that we are intimidated by you cause your fast. I think your car is fast but I think I am just as fast if not faster. When George and I wrote that is was for fun. We just talk **** to each other. George has told me he was going to wreck me Countless times. has he no. Cause we talk **** to each other just like I have not wrecked him. just wanted to get that so we are all clear. I enjoy the competation.

JDracer
03-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Rivalries like this are great for the division. It does make the 4's more fun to watch. IMO the most important part of rivalry is mutual respect. Without that, rivalries turn ugly. I've been doing this long enough to know what it is to get wrecked, and to lose my cool. It happens, like it or not. Let's try to not let words and chatter affect the way we drive. I know I can go door to door with Steve, Anthony and George without having to worry about being put into the wall, and you should feel the same about me. We can talk all the smack we want in the pits, as long as we don't take it too seriously. See you guys in May! :wave:

PIT BULL
03-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Ant,,This must only mean I'm a better driver then you??????? LOL, :D
Gotcha.

Your car is faster coming out of the turns, mine is faster going in. Its FWD vs RWD. You pull I push.

Listen ,I know all of this crap is fun and I love it. I love all the competition from all of the guys on the track. Including the slower cars who can cause a loss as easy as a fast car. I never under estimate them. I love all the jawing as well. I don't take it serious. This is my whole point. Its all so much fun that there is very little time for anger. We need to anger down. It keeps new comers from entering and families from coming to the track. You can have respectful grudge.

Its like two Pit Bulldogs in the Pit. There is no hate,animosity or anger. Its straight forward competition. Grab holld,clamp down and shake until its over. In the end they have no hate, win or loose.
For the record I don't admire the dog in the game but I admire the game in the dog.

Remember the Pit Bull Motors slogan....
Death to pedophiles by means of torture,
the first step in the right direction.

davis26
03-11-2011, 08:15 PM
You know the best way to beat some one is to beat them fair. the fig-8 guys don't go out and take out roger Maynor we just work harder. SAD to see a champion in any division so they are going to go out a wreck someone cause they can't beat them SAD SAD SAD

PS STEVE GO BEAT THERE ASS'

you know tom the last time u worked hard and beat roger maynor when i was ur crew chief and it was my set up on that car , just rember who was in ur corner when the team fell apart and who stayed and who left ........thats right it was me wooooooooo
P.S. you know all about moving over when ur slow !!!!!!!!!!!!

A69pizzoo
03-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Not nice. Y can't we all just get along.

intruder400ex
03-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Well I went down to the fours and i plan on making it back into old school enduro racing so since the car count is getting high its time to crash!!! I cant race for **** but im real good at crashing!!! Its alot funner to crash with the fast guy!!

PIT BULL
03-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Good on and off the track next season.

N.Y. racing
03-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Cant wait to see you all at the track !!! Will be there for the practices ~!! As far as taking ppl out on purpose - WTF cant u turn left without running into someone, race otherwise they have other divisions for ppl who cant control a front wheel drive car going 60 its called Demo. If you dont have a chance move over you will get respect from everyone. Otherwise not only will you lose the respect of fellow competitors you will find you wont have as much fun as you will be fighting and pissed off about everyone arguing. Just enjoy the RACE~!! Accidents will happen

intruder400ex
03-17-2011, 12:08 PM
Cant wait to see you all at the track !!! Will be there for the practices ~!! As far as taking ppl out on purpose - WTF cant u turn left without running into someone, race otherwise they have other divisions for ppl who cant control a front wheel drive car going 60 its called Demo. If you dont have a chance move over you will get respect from everyone. Otherwise not only will you lose the respect of fellow competitors you will find you wont have as much fun as you will be fighting and pissed off about everyone arguing. Just enjoy the RACE~!! Accidents will happen

Jason I have been racing at rrr since you were 9 it seems many people forget what the definition of enduros is, this is not suppose to be a clean racing division i'm not saying people should be wrecking others just for fun but theres nothing wrong with roughing someone up. You have the same cars out there race after race and an enduro car shouldnt last that long thus is what will put azz in the seats people arent going to an enduro to watch supposive stock cars race very slow around a track! They are there more for a smash to pass! I may be wrong but this is my opinion.

PIT BULL
03-17-2011, 08:21 PM
There is all ways the enduro vetran talking about how it was in the old days. Well sorry but the old days seem to be over for the fours. It just seems that a lot of the racers are waking up to the fact that winning and or doing well is cool. And its just plain common sense that there are "DEMOS" for smashing up which pay well. Screw the way it was...It is the way it is now and even the slowest guys in the fours seem to try harder and give a $%^& more. Its called "CLASS".. The Red neck attitude of "DU, HU" "Im gonna smash someone up cause Im too dam slow to keep up with them" is over.
A ***** smackin comes around fast to morons like that. The six's seem to be pretty clean as well. How ever bumping and grinding will never leave. Its just part of racing. As far for the old "move up to another class" goes my answer is loose more to winn less just makes no sense. What would put asses in seats for enduros in "ADVERTISING!!!!!! Go into SK and there is advertising for the 100' drag. What a great idea. Its gonna pack the place. How about letting someone know enduros exist. No advertising for enduro racing and blame the drivers for the lack of spectators. Common effin Sense isnt common. Im going to put a flyer at SK when I get a min.

WEEZER
03-17-2011, 09:06 PM
Damn Shazam S-K Speed has flyers posted. Sh%t , can't get nothing past them drag guys, betya Riverhead'll be packed for the 100' foot things, maybe even the infamous Jeep Spectator Drag King will show up for that.

Maybe a flyer should be put up on a forum or facebook or what ever the f&ck it is the these 4 cyl street racers follow and maybe they will come check out the Head and give up racing on the LIE and crashin into fuel pumps!!!!

intruder400ex
03-17-2011, 09:53 PM
I wouldnt say its over and the definition of enduro has always been 100 laps 100 cars or an hour. It wouldnt have changed so much if scrap cars werent worth a fortune!
those 100' DRAGS ARE JUST PATHETIC! I looked on u tube and they need more track. There arent many people that watch circle and are also interested in drag especialy that pathetic example! I hope they get no showing.
Why do:cool:nt they add a 1/4 mile drag they have the land and the zoning.

PIT BULL
03-18-2011, 07:33 AM
I wouldnt say its over and the definition of enduro has always been 100 laps 100 cars or an hour. It wouldnt have changed so much if scrap cars werent worth a fortune!
those 100' DRAGS ARE JUST PATHETIC! I looked on u tube and they need more track. There arent many people that watch circle and are also interested in drag especialy that pathetic example! I hope they get no showing.
Why do:cool:nt they add a 1/4 mile drag they have the land and the zoning.

Adding a 1/4 mi would be profitable with common sense. Which means it wont happen.
I think we should line up the enduro cars with the 100 ftrs. If I lied up in my Drag truck I just built for the last 3 yrs and I saw an enduro car next to me I would **** my pants. One wrong move and BOOM $$$$$$$$.

JDracer
03-19-2011, 07:51 AM
I think we should line up the enduro cars with the 100 ftrs.

Count me in!:lol: