PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

BigRed99
03-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Maybe the enduros point system this year could be like the new points system in the Sprint Cup Series.... last place gets rewarded with 1 point and from there on. say there are 35 cars, winner gets 35 points plus 3 for a winning bonus... just a thought...any opinions? :wave:

racing#s
03-09-2011, 06:02 PM
I never felt that giving a guy who comes in 11th the same amount of points
as a guy who came in dead last ever made any sense.
So,this is a good idea,something should be changed as far as how the points
are kept.

A69pizzoo
03-09-2011, 08:36 PM
FYI riverhead does not do our points Chrissy does our points on her own time. The system may have flaws but be grateful we have a system. If she wants to she can end this at anytime. Our divisions were never intended to have points.

Chrissy you do a great job. Keep up the good work.

BigRed99
03-09-2011, 08:42 PM
I know that, and she does do a great job...I would think it would be easier for her..

A69pizzoo
03-09-2011, 08:48 PM
I know that, and she does do a great job...I would think it would be easier for her..

The problem is now you have to figure out the whole fields final positions. With the way it is now you really only gotta figure out the top ten. I agree we should award points to the whole field. But it is what it is. Atleast we got something.

JDracer
03-10-2011, 12:47 PM
That is the real question here, would she be willing to try a different points tally? I for one think it is a great idea and would not mind helping her out in any way I could. If there are a few volunteers to help her, who knows?