PDA

View Full Version : Great video.

PIT BULL
03-09-2011, 07:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGoer2qkyoQ

A69pizzoo
03-09-2011, 08:43 PM
That's was a great race right up to the point when my car was shutting down as I was excelling off the turns. Found out the next day I had an alternator go south. Damn fuel injection. Unfortunately I didn't have a volt gauge in the car. If I did I would have tried to turn off my fans to try to save some power.

PIT BULL
03-10-2011, 07:16 AM
You where running real strong as I passed you. But it was too late anyway. I was gone and not letting anyone pass me that night. All I said to my self is wait until the time is right, pass him on the outside and go balls out. I saw my oppertuinity in turn two and took it. Your car was strong durring the pass so dont feel bad about the alternator that wasnt the reason for your loss. One of the reasons the pit crew is as important as the driver. I go over my car after every race. Im sure your car will be right and tight next season and I you will make work even harder. With competition like you I dont rest.

A69pizzoo
03-10-2011, 01:24 PM
The alternator failed during the race. Nothing that could have been prevented. It's just one of those things.

PIT BULL
03-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Less resistance. lol...

A69pizzoo
03-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Sure. But when the battery is so low on power the computer goes hay wire. You lose power. The car would not accelerate off the turns.

PIT BULL
03-11-2011, 07:24 AM
I startred on my back in my broken down garage and built my business from the ground help completely by myself. We get the car NOBODY else can figure out. We rebuild transmissions and set up rears in house. We rewire and troule shoot anything. I own all the factory diag tools for all the German cars. When I make a statement like that take it with a grain of salt. I am usually not being serious.
All im saying is every time you dont win you tell me you had a mechanical problem. Its an endurance race and the whole point is for the car to endure the race. Thats why I would start the year off with a new alternator,belts,brakes etc. Take some of your winnings and give back to the car. But in your defense t here are all ways to loose and some do suck more then others. I would rather loose on your bumber the in the middle of the track with a brake down.

A69pizzoo
03-11-2011, 11:27 AM
It is what it is. Let's see how this season plays out.

PIT BULL
03-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Im hoping I can do ok.