PDA

View Full Version : anyone headin to newyork ?????? i need my new 4 cyl ride picked up

critter
03-11-2011, 09:13 PM
:D:Dwondering if any one is heading to newyork , ??? like longisland area ??? if so im looking to get my new ride picked up and brought to me , if i get it critter will be back in the 4 cyl class woohoo big thanks goes to jim white , let me know my friends

critter
03-12-2011, 10:19 AM
i forgot to mention i dont have anything to pick it up with , so next ill be looking for a trailer , if some is thinkin about pickin it up , i will pay thanks again

rgarner
03-12-2011, 03:58 PM
critter I have a open car trailer up here in boyertown that you are more then welcome to borrow.

critter
03-13-2011, 05:44 PM
ok thanks next thing i need a truck to pull it , i had to sell alot of my things to pay some bills , im slowly gettin back on my feet , i will let you know thanks

Poppop
03-14-2011, 06:24 AM
:wave:If you can wait till this coming weekend, I'll take you up to get the car with my trailer. I don't know if I have to work Saturday or not but Sunday is open. I would prefer Saturday.
Poppop

jimwhite
03-14-2011, 10:00 AM
that is good news that you can pick up your 4 cly car sunday would be better for me because i will not be around saturday have to go to city with wife for the day . the car also has some spare parts with it . that is real nice of poppop a true racers friend give me a call this week anytime cell no 1 516 729 5130 jim white:wave:

woot lawrence
03-14-2011, 10:05 AM
hey Critter, there is a StPattys parade in Hampton Bays Saturday so the town is gona be a mess with people so you are better off waiting to come Sunday.

critter
03-14-2011, 04:39 PM
wow im over joyed , you guys are the best ,well before i have poppop come up i have to ask my big bro BIGDADDY see what he is doin , and jim if i can work something out for sunday ,well i have to check my schedule , we will be up to get it , you guys are tryin to make me cry :(:*-( happy tears

critter
03-16-2011, 03:29 PM
ok all that is tryin to help me out here , im tryin to scrap everthing i can find so i can take the ride on sunday , gotta pay the tolls and food and gas oh my , lol dont worry some how some way i will get that car jim , and thank you all again for tryin to help me out

tbirdracer
03-17-2011, 09:29 AM
you know you can sell your blood. i might know some lonely old women :lol: can you dance :help:. just get a car and start racing. when you were not racing the board is dead! good luck getting it. keep us up to date with what's going on. your#1 fan, tbird

critter
03-17-2011, 09:29 PM
yeah i can dance how do you think i got kat :D and im tryin to get the money together to go get the car or have it brought to me by matt , i will keep you all posted , oh and they dont give much for mt dew thinnned blood :lol:

critter
03-26-2011, 01:20 PM
just aheads up to all , im still tryin to figure out how to get that car and the cheapest way to do it , god i need to win the lottery :D

Poppop
03-26-2011, 02:11 PM
:wave:I'm still available but not if I have the chance to work a Saturday. I didn't hit the lottery either so I can't afford to pass up OT.:lol:
Poppop

critter
03-26-2011, 03:03 PM
i hear ya on the the ot my new job i been gettin ot every week now , just got my powerball ticket maybe i will win lol, man i wanna race again

Lad3der
03-29-2011, 04:43 PM
critter i told you if you can wait till the second race ill bring it up for you. ill do it for $75

critter
03-29-2011, 10:19 PM
ok thanks matt sounds like a plan , um hey BIGDADDY got extra room on the trailer from grandview to my house lol

NeetsSpectator
05-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Hey Critter, What's up with your new car? Did you get it yet?