PDA

View Full Version : Calling all cars!

CJfilms
03-20-2011, 02:25 PM
Time to get registered! I know it doesn't feel like racing season until I get on here and start annoying everyone....well, HERE I AM!!!

Send in your pre-registrations to Erin, erinc@neetsracing.com.

Name, Car #, Division!

Thanks!

critter
03-20-2011, 03:07 PM
i would but my car seems to be in a customs hold up on the island lol , there might be a critter crusin around the pits soon lol

69racing
03-21-2011, 12:47 PM
I went to register last week for the 1st time and saw someone already registered me. Derr says he didnt do it. Don't know who the culprit was but I'm registered :).

richardpetey
03-21-2011, 03:38 PM
For some reason Blandview don't register.....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Poppop
03-21-2011, 04:02 PM
:lol:
I went to register last week for the 1st time and saw someone already registered me. Derr says he didnt do it. Don't know who the culprit was but I'm registered :).Guess you'll just have to join the party then.:lol:
Poppop

No, it wasn't me either.

Philter39
03-21-2011, 10:52 PM
I just figured out why RP dont like the dirt. RP grew up SO long ago dirt was not even created yet. Only Tar pits hence he likes pavement. Herea 43 waves for you pal. phil

richardpetey
03-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Way back in prehistoric times I cut my enduro teeth on dirt..................:eek:
It ain't the dirt that kills ya Mr. Philter..........Its the water............:mad:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
03-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Scott, when you and I were going back and forth via email, I put you on the list! I wasn't telepathic, i just had a feeling you weren't going to miss that first one! ;)

Petey, with the addition of the Slingers and Vintage Mods, Kenny will have to restrain himself from overdoing it with the water this season.

Simply put, if he and family want to leave early...let us race on a tacky/drier surface...if we have 6 races that drag on out to 7PM and they need to turn lights on....I guarantee you the track will be dry next race!