PDA

View Full Version : Wall Stadium

CJfilms
03-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Wall Stadium is under new management and the possibility of having a NEETS race back by the jersey shore is very good!!!!

We need support to find out how many people would be interested in seeing NEETS return to Wall Stadium at some point in 2011!

I know our schedule is busy already, but how about a race this summer and one around Turkey Derby time?

Let's hear some input!!!!

Poppop
03-20-2011, 06:32 PM
:wave:I'll stick to the dirt Joe. That asphalt eats tires too fast for my budget.:lol:

ray fitzgerald
03-20-2011, 08:22 PM
as long as it don't conflict with
riverheads schedule I'm in.

WEEZER
03-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey Joe, I will be there and I'm sure a few Riverhead Grands also, so let's make this happen.

Thanks,

Anthony 91 Grand

WEEZER
03-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Welcome back RAY!!!!!!!

richardpetey
03-20-2011, 08:52 PM
How about 8 races and lose that oversaturated sandbox your playing in now.................:applause:
A real Grand View is looking outa your windshield and seeing ASPHALT..........................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY..............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
03-20-2011, 09:53 PM
1 - Support....the more the merrier!!! If we show up like the first event we had in 2009, we WON'T have another chance. The shows will surely NOT coincide with any other ENDURO events!

2 - RULES! I'm going to be working with the new State Trooper who is in charge of the racing regulations the state enforces to coordinate using the NEETS RULES! As it would be, we would fall into a "touring" series classification and we should be able to use OUR rules and not the NJ State Regulations....it's worth a shot, right?

Let me handle #2....you all spread the word!

310fig8
03-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Count the 310 IN !!!

Lad3der
03-21-2011, 11:40 AM
im all for racing at the shore

ParisiRacing44
03-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Yes Joe - Racing at Wall Speedway would be awesome this summer! You can definately count me in! As for the other racers that never raced at Wall yet - I highly recommend it! You don't know what you're missing! It is well worth it to race there, ask anyone who has. The high banking turns are like no other track around. I'm telling you, once you've tried racing at Wall Speedway you'll love it and want to race there again and again!

GREASELAND
03-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Turkey Derby time is good.

EnduroFromDE
03-27-2011, 09:21 PM
wow, i havnt posted in a few months...i think i might be able to try to make this race. all depending on the "touring rules" only thing thats not up to Jersey par is my roll cage...i have 2 driver bars n no pass bars...i may add them before my first race anyway...hopefully ill be able to catch the May race.

Cerberus_Racing
04-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Last year I started building a car for the 4cyl class Jim had promised that he was going to get w/Joe and get the shows set up. The day I brought the car home to start the build Wall dropped the enduro dates from the schedule. They were conflicting dates w/NEETS schedule. I started the build anyway w/hopes that I could run a few races with you guys in PA. The car is not finished yet but with the weather changing I'm starting to work on it again. If you get Wall dates I will be there.

I also know someone who is close to Cliff and knows he is looking for more events to fill the schedule. He told me to have Joe get in touch w/Cliff. I hope you guys can work something out. I would love to race there.

zombo
04-11-2011, 12:04 PM
it would be nice to see a neets enduro at wall, but if you're going to do it, you gotta have cars. another enduro between 10 and 20 cars is no different than just having a mediocre factory stock feature.

richardpetey
04-11-2011, 06:57 PM
You don't need 40 to 50 cars for an great enduro show at Wall..................:rolleyes:
The F/S feature at Wall sometimes has 25 to 30 cars starting and its always entertaining.................:applause:
The only difference is the NEETS races are 100 laps and the winner gets paid more money than if he/she won 6 or 7 F/S races...................:eek:
If Wall stadium has enough foresight to run a NEETS show every month, the fans in the stands and car counts will be greater every race..........:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

WEEZER
04-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Good point Mr Petey

ParisiRacing44
04-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Joe, it is great to hear that Wall wants us ASAP!! Let's make it happen very soon if you can. Thanks for all the hard work that you guys do. Hopefully 3 or 4 races at Wall would be nice. Hope you can make the schedule so it doesn't conflict with Mountain, Riverhead or other tracks if possible (I know that sounds easier than it is).

zombo
05-04-2011, 04:16 PM
You don't need 40 to 50 cars for an great enduro show at Wall..................:rolleyes:
The F/S feature at Wall sometimes has 25 to 30 cars starting and its always entertaining.................:applause:
The only difference is the NEETS races are 100 laps and the winner gets paid more money than if he/she won 6 or 7 F/S races...................:eek:
If Wall stadium has enough foresight to run a NEETS show every month, the fans in the stands and car counts will be greater every race..........:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
wall already has that. a 25 car enduro is just a glorified factory stock race. there needs to be a reason to run an enduro: something that distinguishes an enduro from a factory stock race. more cars, no cautions, etc. i know the days of the 100-200 car enduros like flemington had are over, but i think 35 is not too much to ask for.

richardpetey
05-04-2011, 07:36 PM
NEETS enduros need to be classified as a traveling series having their own set of rules trumping NJ state rules..........................:applause:
Because of todays economy, cost of building ANY racecar and POOR promoting, I think everybody realizes that 200 car enduros are a thing of the past.................:*-(
You put up the money and they(drivers/cars) will be there, the more shows the better the car counts and fan attendance.................:rolleyes:
As far as comparing NEETS shows to the Wall F/S races: two different types of rules............NEETS has NO YELLOWS, they run at least 100 lap shows and they actually pay GOOD money/trophys to the top 5/10 drivers...................:cheers:
I agree with you Brian, 35 to 40 cars would be great, but all good things take time......................:)
NEETS respects their drivers and fans(not treated like a circus show and no local track politics),soon, drivers from the tri-state area will recognize this fact and car counts will prosper................;)
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ParisiRacing44
05-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Joe, just checking in and looking for an update about Wall Speedway. I know you have been very busy and just wanted to see if anything was getting set up for this summer. I'm very anxious to race at Wall again with NEETS!

CJfilms
05-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Lets work those dates..... How about an early august race? I'll check conflicting dates and get us a good one!

richardpetey
05-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Whats wrong with a Wall enduro explosion in July.................:confused:
Come on Joe! Everybody sez you do the work of three men but lately its Moe, Larry and Curly........................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
05-19-2011, 07:49 AM
July is way overbooked as it is...have some family events we are already tied into (hooray wedding season!) with 2 races as well...July would have been a great month...August has much more room to work with, though.

Lad3der
05-19-2011, 10:46 AM
dump the dirt and lets go asphalt racing. just use the neets dates we have now so nothing conflicts

richardpetey
05-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Been awhile since I used the old rhyme and verse.................:rolleyes:
But, gotta say this dirt stuff is such a curse....................:(
So called racing at the mudhole has gone too far............:*-(
No fun when half the track sticks to your car...........:help:
Lets get out of this mud puddle and put this series to bed.................:applause:
Because, DIRTS what they throw on ya when your dead.................:mad:
To all my NEETS family and the powers that be..................:cool:
Bring us back to pavement and set us FREE...................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ParisiRacing44
05-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Let's go racing at Wall! Early August sounds good to me! (July would be nice too but if you are over booked that's ok.) FYI - Mountain Speedway's enduro race is August 21st.