PDA

View Full Version : bored

tbirdracer
03-24-2011, 03:57 AM
just got home from work at 4 am. was looking to see hats going on here. since i am bored i was thinking about who will win the championship this year in 6/8. will Tim win again or will someone else win. I would win if my car would stay together :lol::lol::lol:. not sure who will run full year. i am picking Tim. my dark horse if he keeps his car together also would be the caption. Who do you think will win. 4 will be poppop.

Poppop
03-24-2011, 05:18 AM
:wave:Don't put a target on my door T-bird, I just want to be in the top ten.:lol:

NeetsSpectator
03-24-2011, 08:28 AM
If you're bored and looking for something to do, go and get that car for Critter.

critter
03-24-2011, 05:00 PM
well said dave , lol , im still tryin to figure out how to get that car , and i might even have two sponsors woohoo , keep your fingers crossed

Philter39
03-24-2011, 07:51 PM
I say everyone who races is a winner. phil

rgarner
03-24-2011, 09:35 PM
Critter my trailer is always available up here in boyertown free of charge. I would help you out with the car but I don't trust my truck for that long of a hull. Good Luck!!

critter
03-24-2011, 09:45 PM
thanks forever ones help ,its just a matter of $$$$$$$$$$$ and im sure my big bro BIGDADDY would help me once i ask him and figure out the $$$$$$$$$$$

tbirdracer
03-26-2011, 04:43 PM
i would but i am working to many hours and 6 days a week. i even had to ask a friend to put my motor in just for me to race. i am happy my friend will do thus for me but i will be racing only when he get it in. i hope to get time to go up to help but time will tell. good luck critter getting $$$$ and your car.

critter
03-27-2011, 06:45 PM
thanks bird , good luck to you too , and right now its all about the $$$$ ,cause i aint got 2 cents to my name

EnduroFromDE
03-27-2011, 10:08 PM
if i could run a full schedule i wouldnt throw me out of the running for the points for the 4 cyl... if i could finish as well as i can race then i would say diffenetly top 3 for the championship... i wouldnt want to win tho...the money would be great but i could make a speech in front of everyone tho...lol unless im "sick" for that day n cant make it to the banquet...lol...

gswracing
03-28-2011, 09:37 AM
de endo, i was just wondering if you have a specially made racing helmet because everytime you talk about your self i think your head gets bigger. if you did less yappin and more wrenching you may see better results in your finishes.

CJfilms
03-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Just remember Jeff....we all have to do what we're good at....

gswracing
03-28-2011, 12:26 PM
:):cheers: just got a funny private message

EnduroFromDE
04-08-2011, 04:06 PM
no im just saying i never have the luck to finish the race... tires are always seeming to get me when im running in the top 10. it happened 6 times to me. and 3 times running in the top 5. so if i could finish those races in the positions im running that should be good enough to finish in the top 3 in the points... so im just stating how i feel...